Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Janesville, Wisconsin
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Janesville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
This guide is for anyone who is shipping a car (or considering it) to or from Janesville, Rock County, or southern Wisconsin. On this page, you’ll find a local directory of companies that ship vehicles, as well as some tips to help you find an affordable and reliable auto carrier near Janesville.
Using Janesville Vehicle Transport Companies
- Shipping A Boat – Not all transport companies are equipped to ship a boat and many companies that offer the service focus solely on moving watercraft. Since boats can vary so widely in shape and size, hiring an experienced transport company to handle the job is a must. The dimensions of the boat play a big role in determining the cost of shipping, as well as whether or not the company has the appropriate transport trailer available. In order to maximize the value you get from a boat shipper, the best practice is to contact several companies with the dimensions of your boat, and the location you need it shipped. Every transport company should be willing to offer a cost estimate at no charge.
To learn more about boating in Wisconsin, as well as local laws and regulations, visit the state’s Department of Natural Resources boating page.
- Exercise Caution – If you’re considering hiring a company to ship your vehicle, there are a few things you should look out for and they both revolve around price and payment. The first thing to be aware of are the infamous lowball price estimates. Part of the reason it’s important to get an estimate from several companies is so that you can easily spot a lowball quote. Some companies make an initial offer that is low–far too low to be realistic even–only to raise the price or tack on additional fees during transport. The second thing to watch out for is if a company requests a large deposit or payment up front. It’s not unusual for a deposit to be required, but make sure money doesn’t change hands until the contract is signed and that the deposit isn’t more than a reasonable portion of the total cost.
- Ask A Pro – If you need some advice or a recommendation for a car shipper, there are a few places you can go to for help. One is a local auto dealer, which usually contract with shippers to deliver their inventory. The other are local moving companies and apartment managers, both of which should be able to point you in the direction of a reliable and reputable auto transporter.
The official website for the City of Janesville has more information for customers that are looking for a local business or professional service in the area.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Janesville Auto Transport Companies Directory
Carmoza is a licensed and bonded auto shipper that operates in all 50 states, including Hawaii and Alaska. They have open and enclosed carriers available and also ship vehicles to Puerto Rico.
120 Bishops Way #124, Brookfield, WI 53005
Countryside Auto Transport
A nationwide door-to-door auto shipper in Menasha, Countryside Auto Transport offers car dealer relocation services, direct shipping and express transport for snowbirds. They require no deposit and ship to most locations across the Untied States.
Wisconsin 114 Trunk, Menasha, WI 54952
Great Lakes Marine Services
A boat transport service located in Grafton, Great Lakes Marine Services provides shipping for watercraft owners to the Midwest, Southeast and East Coast. They are accredited with the Better Business Bureau and have more than 30 years experience moving boats.
2133 County Rd W, Grafton, WI 53024
Janesville includes ZIP codes:
53545, 53546, 53547, 53548.