Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Irvine, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Irvine Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Irvine is located in Orange County and is what’s known as a planned city. It was the brainchild of the Irvine Company in the 1960s and became a bonafide city in the mid-70s. There are roughly 200,000 people living here and has annexed some of the smaller rural cities surrounding it. It was chosen in 2008 by CNN Money as the fourth best place to live in the entire country.
There are a number of higher educational institutions located here, including the University of California at Irvine, Concordia University, and Irvine Valley College, to name a few. The climate here is pleasant just about year-round and the beach settings are as sublime as they are in the rest of the state.
There are also a number of cultural events here that make it an appealing draw for tourists. For instance, the Irvine Global Village Festival has held annually in the fall and features local and international merchants selling their wares, as well as entertainment from a diverse array of cultures as well. There are also a number of bike lanes in the city to encourage people to use bikes over cars. A number of notable people have lived here – or still do – including Olympic swimming champion Amanda Beard, Warrant guitarist Joey Allen and model Jeanne Carmen, to name a few.
Using Irvine Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Irvine car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Reduce the level of fluids in your vehicle: Not only does this guarantee a safe transport, but also it lessens the weight of your vehicle, which in turn can lessen the price of transport. Keep everything to about a quarter full, including gas, so that your car is still fully operational upon arrival to your destination.
- Ask for proof of insurance: After all, your vehicle is one of your largest assets, so you don’t want to assume the company in question has shipping, only to find out that it does not. Ask to actually see a copy of the policy before transport or even before booking services, period.
- Remove exterior components: This includes toolboxes, towing accessories and more. Anything that can be removed from the vehicle should be before transporting to ensure that everything in and on your vehicle returns to you safe and sound and in one piece.
For more information, visit the City of Irvine website.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Irvine Auto Transport Companies Directory
FHT Auto Transport
This transport company offers national transport for those needing to get a vehicle across the country. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
23101 Moulton Parkway
Laguna Hills, CA
Other Irvine Resources
Irvine Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Irvine.
University Of California Irvine– The University of Alaska Irvine is the state’s largest post-secondary institution. Located in the heart of Alaska’s largest city, the campus is nestled in the middle of a greenbelt, surrounded by lakes, ponds, and wildlife, and is connected to a city-wide trail system perfect for students’ active lifestyles.
Orange County On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Irvine includes ZIP codes:
92602, 92603, 92604, 92606, 92612, 92614, 92616, 92617, 92618, 92619, 92620, 92623, 92650, 92697.