- What Is The International Moving Services By Sea Freight?
- Methods Of Overseas Shipping Available For Vehicles Or Household Goods
What is the International Moving Services by Sea Freight?
For those that just learned about their international relocation, it’s time to find a sea freight mover immediately. Luckily, there are many international movers with affordable rates and great reputations located all over the U.S. When you go to ship your goods of any kind overseas you must make sure that you are following that nation’s foreign import policies. Complying with another country’s laws is not only time consuming but quite confusing. That’s why it is in your best interest to hire a reliable, experienced moving company with international sea freight services.
Use the Internet to help you with your search for the right overseas mover. To ship your vehicles and household goods out of the U.S. safely and without concern, look for the highest rated and reviewed shipping companies local to you. Find the ones that offer the services you seek and that carry all of the right qualifications. Then, call around and gather some quotes before deciding on which international sea freight company to hire. All transporters offer different services at different rates. Don’t let the quotes you’ve received frighten you, just check to see if the company is approved by the DOT or BBB.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Methods of Overseas Shipping Available for Vehicles or Household Goods
- Enclosed Transport- This is the safest way to transport a vehicle because it will be locked away from driving conditions and weather. It also is the only method of transport that allows the customer to ship along other goods with their vehicle.
- Open Air Transport – Used by dealers, manufacturers and individuals. This is also the most common way to transport vehicles as well as the easiest way to ship multiple vehicles at once.
- Crated – This method of overseas shipping is mostly for vehicles and other large valuables. It protects the contents of the crate by providing more security and less room for movement as it is transported by sea freight.
Enclosed shipping is the method that you’ll need if you’re moving quite a bit, if not all, of your belongings. Of course, all items shipped must comply with the foreign policies set by the nation you’re relocating to. You can contact the embassy of the country to see what their laws are.