Anyone moving to Bulgaria temporarily or permanently is better off shipping their own car over rather than using public transportation to get around. Purchasing a new vehicle in a foreign country is also very hard to do. It isn’t worth the hassle or financial stress.
Book your car’s transport with a reputable international shipping company close to your home in the states. Your car will be delivered safely to a seaport in Bulgaria.
The process of overseas auto transport is very detail oriented. As the shipping customer, you must make sure that the vehicle meets the country’s import restrictions. For example, if you ship a car to Bulgaria, it is considered a temporary import. Each year, you can renew the temporary status of the vehicle, be extending its stay in the country. The Embassy of Bulgaria is the best place to call for accurate import and tax information.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Common International Shipping Services and Other Handy Features to Consider.
- RO/RO Shipping.
- Container Shipping.
- Terminal to Terminal Delivery.
- Real-Time Satellite Tracking.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Expedited or Guaranteed Deliveries.
- Door to Door Pick-Up and Delivery.
As you can see, there are several popular services to choose that’ll personalize your shipping process and make it more suitable to your situation. Of course, all international transport companies will offer different services. Nevertheless, don’t hesitate to purchase whatever service or feature you feel will benefit your situation and need for auto transport. The insurance coverage will safeguard your car from harm the entire time it is in the care of the transporter. All transport companies are required to have insurance. This only guarantees your car ships to Bulgaria in the same condition it was picked up in.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory