Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Horry County, South Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Horry County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
It is hard to talk about the American Revolutionary War without mentioning South Carolina. We can also say the same for Horry County. Horry is today a beautiful economic hub and refuge for tourists and retirees. Every one of these people trusts A-1 Auto Transport when shipping cars to or from Horry County.
A-1 Auto Transport has a wide client list. We have shipped cars for moving families, college-bound students and professionals. We have done multiple-car shipping for dealerships, car rentals and private corporations. We offer highly attractive rates and discounts to serving and retired members of the military.
You can easily match your needs with our available services:
- Door-to-door delivery: You simply pay us to get your car from anywhere and we deliver it to your residence. This allows you more freedom and convenience with your time. It is also perfect if you have concerns about moving your car through shipping terminals.
- Terminal shipping: We will sit down and agree on a convenient terminal across South Carolina. There are several that we use for shipping cars to or from Horry County. You can drop or pick up your car from this terminal.
- Open-air shipping: Shipping your car does not get any cheaper than this option. We have more open trailers than closed in our fleet. That makes deliveries and bookings move very fast.
- Enclosed shipping: We recommend using enclosed trailers to transport classics, luxury and race cars. They offer more protection from the elements and a high level of discretion.
How to ship your car
Compare several quotes from different companies. If you want to get the best value for your money, compare the services against pricing. If you’re comfortable with what a transporter is offering, go ahead and book the service. Prepare your car for pick up by cleaning it. A clean car makes it easy to spot any hidden scratches or dings. Remove personal items from the car as transporters do not have authorization to carry these. If you’re unsure about what is acceptable, talk to your transporter. You can also check the regulations from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. You will also find other relevant information on shipping cars to or from Horry County. The driver or transporter’s representative will inspect the car upon pick-up. Every detail including a minor scratch gets recorded on the Bill of Lading. You will both sign this document once you agree on the report. Always keep a copy of this document with you. You can follow the progress of your shipment using our GPS tracking system. The driver will call you at least 48 hours before delivery. For door-to-door delivery, confirm if the truck can easily gain access to your residence. If this is not possible, pick the next convenient place and tell the driver. You should inspect the car on delivery. Record any damages you find on the Bill of Lading. You will use this to make a claim against the transporters insurance.
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Zip codes included in Horry County
- 29511- Aynor
- 29526- Conway
- 29527- Conway
- 29528- Conway
- 29544- Galivants Ferry
- 29545- Green Sea
- 29566- Little River
- 29568- Longs
- 29569- Loris
- 29572- Myrtle Beach
- 29575- Myrtle Beach
- 29576- Murrells Inlet
- 29577- Myrtle Beach
- 29578- Myrtle Beach
- 29579- Myrtle Beach
- 29581- Nichols
- 29582- North Myrtle Beach
- 29587- Myrtle Beach
- 29588- Myrtle Beach
- 29597- North Myrtle Beach
- 29598- North Myrtle Beach