- Safe And Reliable Hopkins, Minnesota Motorcycle Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Motorcycle Examples
- Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Our Hopkins, Minnesota motorcycle shipping services
- Hopkins Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Talk to us!
- Hopkins, Minnesota Includes Zip codes
Safe And Reliable Hopkins, Minnesota Motorcycle Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
Hopkins is a small city which is located in Hennepin County, Minnesota. This suburban city is bounded by other cities such as Saint Louis Park, Edina, and Minnetonka. Hopkins, Minnesota has a population of about 19,079 people and it is famous as the headquarters of the large manufacturers of agricultural equipment in the United States in the 1960s.
Transporting your motorcycle with you while moving can be a stressful task but you can trust the best shipping company known as A-1 Auto Transport to help in shipping your motorcycle through a seamless and faster means.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Motorcycle Examples
|To / From Hopkins, MN||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Hopkins, MN To St. Peters, MO||535 miles||$214||3 - 5 days|
|Worcester, MA To Hopkins, MN||1361 miles||$544||4 - 6 Days|
|Hopkins, MN To Nashua, NH||1418 miles||$567||4 - 6 days|
|Sterling Heights, MI To Hopkins, MN||717 miles||$287||3 - 5 days|
|Hopkins, MN To Toms River, NJ||1237 miles||$495||4 - 6 days|
|Carson City, NV To Hopkins, MN||1776 miles||$710||5 - 7 Days|
|Hopkins, MN To Hudson, NH||1416 miles||$566||4 - 6 Days|
|College, AK To Hopkins, MN||3048 miles||$1219||7 - 9 days|
|Hopkins, MN To Elgin, IL||382 miles||$153||3 - 5 days|
|Lawton, OK To Hopkins, MN||874 miles||$350||3 - 5 Days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
There are different methods you can use to ship your motorcycle from one location to another. These methods include the following:
Air: although expensive, it is considered the fastest means of shipping your motorcycle to any destination of your choice.
Truck shipping: this is usually carried out on land where the motorcycles are loaded onto an open or enclosed truck. Truck shipping is the most common type of shipping used by many.
Through the sea: this method of shipping is usually very slow but it is safe and also affordable. It may take months depending on the distance before your motorcycle gets to you due to the slow nature of the shipping method.
By train: this method of shipping is also safe but not often used because it is slow. Depending on the location or distance, shipping by train may take several days.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
To prepare your motorcycle for shipping, take note of the following steps to make sure that your motorcycle is in good condition before shipping.
- Let your mechanic check the motorcycle thoroughly for repairs before shipping.
- Remove any part of the bike like the accessories which could easily be damaged or lost such as the headlights.
- Take clear pictures of your motorcycle before shipping.
- Clean or wash your motorcycle before shipping commences.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Below are some valuable points to note when trying to select the services of a good shipping company:
- Check the company's insurance coverage policy if it is comprehensive.
- Make sure their shipping equipment and trucks are in perfect working conditions.
- Verify the company's license of operation
- Check out the reviews left by previous customers of the company about their services.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
We at A-1 Auto Transport ensure that we render only the best quality shipping services to our customers. Our shipping services are covered by an excellent insurance plan which ensures that your property is shipped with little or no problem. We also offer other types of automobile shipping services which are handled with care by our trained experts.
Our Hopkins, Minnesota motorcycle shipping services
Below are some of the services we offer in Hopkins, Minnesota :
- Free consultation
- VIP class shipping services
- Terminal delivery
- Door to door delivery
- Open carrier and enclosed method of motorcycle shipping etc.
HopkinsNeighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
Talk to us!
Start your motorcycle shipping process by contacting us at A-1 Auto Transport. You can call us today on the phone number: 1-888-230-9116 or through our website. We are also available to offer you details and a free quote for our shipping services from our experts.
Hopkins, Minnesota Includes Zip codes
55305, 55343, 55426