Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Hillsboro, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Hillsboro Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Hillsboro started off as a coal and sawmill town in Lawrence County of Alabama. Today, it still clings to its commercial trading history, with many manufacturing industries, retail trading and several contractual jobs. The proximity of Hillsboro to the Wheeler Lake makes it a tourist destination. Guests prefer booking a hotel in Hillsboro as it only takes a short drive to the lake, where they can indulge in canoeing, controlled fishing and camping activities. Hillsboro however lacks a reliable public transport system. Residents rely on their private vehicles as their everyday means of transport. A-1 Auto Transport provides affordable car shipping services across Hillsboro. Should you be visiting Hillsboro, you can avoid the expenses of hiring a car by getting yours shipped to Hillsboro. We are the preferred carrier firm of choice for many when shipping cars to or from Hillsboro.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Hillsboro to Memphis||178$||178 miles||1-2 days|
|Hillsboro to Chicago||451$||601 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Hillsboro||704$||1174 miles||4-6 days|
|Hillsboro to Tucson||948$||1580 miles||5-7 days|
|Las Vegas to Hillsboro||1052$||1754 miles||5-7 days|
|Portland to Hillsboro||1217$||2434 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Hillsboro
Many carrier firms claim to make deliveries across any location in the US, but most end up dropping the car off at a suitable location in the major cities and towns near the destination. The client is then tasked with making special arrangements to access the car from their homes. This hassle is however a thing of the past when one opts for A-1 Auto Transport.
We walk our talk. We are well versed with the profile of Hillsboro, an advantage that enables us to make deliveries to any location and address when shipping cars to or from Hillsboro. We also stretch our scope of service to the neighboring towns including Town Creek, Courtland and North Courtland.
Auto transport services we provide
- Heavy equipment shipping: Every manufacturing or processing firm in Hillsboro can benefit from A-1 Auto Transport’s heavy equipment shipping services. We are equipped with modern Mack Trucks, the best for shipping XL autos like tractors, excavators, concrete mixers, bulldozers and truck loaders. We also ship different engineering equipment such as hydraulic forklifts, engines, turbines, cranes and dredgers among others. Get all the information about this service here.
- Interstate car shipping: Should you require a car shipped across different states, you are better off choosing an experienced firm like A-1 Auto Transport. For the last two and a half decades, we have shipped cars to and from all 50 states, including the far off ones like Alaska and Hawaii. Decades of such service has seen us master all major routes we could use to ship your car between Hillsboro and any other state in the US. Since some car shipping jobs could take several days depending on the distance, we provide free satellite tracking services so you can always be a bird’s view away from knowing your shipment’s progress.
Types of autos we ship
A-1 Auto Transport has a wide service catalog tailored for every type of automotive. We ship motorcycles, trucks, SUVs, sedans, RVs, ATVs and high-end vehicles of all models.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal items from the car: Some personal items like external speakers in the trunk of the car, could add to the vehicle’s weight. The heavier the car is, the higher the shipping charges. Also, items like DVD players, GPS navigation systems and other electronics could get lost.
- Wash the car: Washing the car makes it easier to have a clear picture of the car’s condition, both for you and the driver. It’s advised that you take note of the car’s condition to compare it with the findings of the car hauler’s inspection report. All details, including the car’s color and any pre-existing damage, however minute, need to be identified. A cleaner car is easier to examine.
- Drain the gas tank: Many clients prefer filling the gas tank before shipping the car to avoid the drive to a gas station after the car is delivered. The implication of a full gas tank, however, is adding to the weight of the car and consequently the shipping charges. It’s advisable to only leave about a quarter-full gas tank to cover the loading and offloading of the car and still have enough to make it to the nearest gas station.
Why choose our services
All cars under our care are covered by our in-transit insurance policy which guarantees compensation in the rare event of an accident or damage to your car.
A-1 Auto Transport’s contact lines are open round the clock so you can access the best services at any time of the day or night when shipping cars to or from Hillsboro.