Safe And Reliable Hidalgo County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Hidalgo County is the eighth-most populous county in Texas with a bulging population of 774,769. Its county seat, McAllen has only managed to hold less than a fifth of the total population. When planning on shipping cars to or from Hidalgo County, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Hidalgo County to Kansas City||$618||1030 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Hidalgo County to Denver||$693||1155 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Hidalgo County to Chicago||$847||1412 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Hidalgo County||$910||1517 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Los Angeles to Hidalgo County||$945||1576 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Portland to Hidalgo County||$1147||2294 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Hidalgo County||$1174||1958 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Hidalgo County to Seattle||$1184||2368 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
What we have to offer
We have tailored our services to meet all our customer unique needs, budget and schedule. All our services are very affordable to everyone planning on shipping cars to or from Hidalgo County. Some of our services include:
- Open-air and enclosed shipping: Using our open trucks is the ideal way to transport your everyday-use car. You won’t have to dig deep into your pocket to get the service. This is because our open trailers have a high capacity of 8-12 cars and therefore the cost is distributed among the different car owners. However, when shipping a high-value car, you need a more secure option. That option is enclosed shipping which provides maximum protection to your automobile. Although it’s pricier, your car gets extra protection from the elements and the much-needed discretion from prying eyes.
- Terminal-to-terminal and door-to-door delivery: Nothing provides you seamless convenience like what door-to-door delivery service offers. Imagine directing us from the comfort of your home. Its cheaper alternative is terminal delivery. The difference between the two is that for terminal service, you will have to drop-off your car at one of our shipping terminals and pick it up from the destination terminal.
- Inoperable car hauling: Whenever your car breaks down or gets spoilt to the extent that it can’t start, then this service caters for such vehicles. With our highly specialized equipment, we will load and unload your car safely onto and off our trucks. Our drivers involved in shipping cars to or from Hidalgo County will ensure your car is delivered at the garage safely and in good time.
All-inclusive shipping: We ship all types and brands of motorized vehicles. These include:
- Electric car hauling
- RVs and motorhomes shipping
- SUVS and luxury car transportation
- Golf carts and snowmobile hauling
- Boat and yacht shipping
Don’t forget to…
- Give us all the vehicle information. Whenever you sign up for our services, we assume that your car is at factory setting. Therefore, if you have made any significant modifications like installing bike racks or spoilers, you need to let us know prior to shipping.
- Give your car a thorough clean. This will make scratches and dents on the car more visible during inspection. Ensure you keep a record of any existing damages on the car. Taking pictures of the car is even better.
- Maintain a fuel level of not more than a quarter full of the gas tank - the lesser, the better. Excess fuel may add significant weight to your car, which is not good to your bill. In addition, it may leak during transportation.
- Ensure that your car is in good running condition. The fluids should be topped up to the recommended levels, batteries should be working and tires well inflated.
Here’s your surprise
Zip codes included in Hidalgo County
- 78573- Alton
- 78537- Donna
- 78538- Edcouch
- 78539- Edinburg
- 78540- Edinburg
- 78541- Edinburg
- 78543- Elsa
- 78572- Granjeno
- 78557- Hidalgo
- 78560- La Joya
- 78562- La Villa
- 78501- McAllen
- 78502- McAllen
- 78503- McAllen
- 78504- McAllen
- 78570- Mercedes
- 78572- Mission
- 78573- Mission
- 78574- Mission
- 78573- Palmhurst
- 78539- Palmview
- 78572- Palmview
- 78576- Peñitas
- 78577- Pharr
- 78579- Progreso
- 78596- Progreso Lakes
- 78589- San Juan
- 78595- Sullivan City
- 78596- Weslaco
- 78599- Weslaco
- 78516- Alamo
- 78572- Citrus City
- 78539- Faysville
- 78572- Havana
- 78570- Heidelberg
- 78558- La Blanca
- 78563- Linn
- 78589- Lopezville
- 78565- Los Ebanos
- 78538- Monte Alto
- 78570- Relampago
- 78542- San Carlos
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.