Hermiston, Oregon Professional Auto Transport
Hermiston is the largest city in Umatilla County and is one of the primary cities of the Pendleton-Hermiston Micropolitan Statistical area in Oregon. It’s a small, family friendly city where residents enjoy a vast array of employment in fields like chemicals, retail, agriculture, distribution, and manufacturing as well as healthcare, technology, and education. The city hosts a large rodeo every August, the Farm City Pro Rodeo and has thousands of visitors in attendance each year. The rodeo brings a great deal of revenue to the area from participants staying in local hotels as well as spending money in locally owned retail shops and restaurants. Watermelon is one of the most popular crops in Hermiston and the city is well-known for the many watermelon farms.
For more information about Hermiston, you can visit the city website where you can find information on recreation, city services, and government agencies as well as a calendar of events and area attractions.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Hermiston to Sacramento||$489||653 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Los Angeles to Hermiston||$622||1038 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Hermiston to Colorado Springs||$678||1130 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Santa Fe to Hermiston||$725||1209 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Hermiston to Minneapolis||$928||1547 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Hermiston||$1050||2626 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Hermiston to San Antonio||$1134||1890 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Boston to Hermiston||$1163||2908 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Car to Hermiston
- If you live in the country, it’s usually best to schedule the carrier to pick the vehicle up in a nearby city when at all possible. Most carriers try to stay where the money is, and the money is in the city as fewer customers call for transport that will take the driver off the interstate or away from the city. It will usually cost more to get a truck to drive into a rural area so when you schedule the transport, it’s best to try to make arrangements to meet the driver either in the city or on the interstate to load and unload the vehicle.
- When an agent sets a schedule for a vehicle to be picked up and delivered, they usually schedule with a 3-4 day window of time. This is done because, in auto transport, there are no guarantees that a date will be precise. Many things can affect the transit times of vehicle delivery including weather and accidents along the way. Believe it or not but the number one action that causes a delay with auto transport is customers arriving late to drop their vehicle off or pick it up. It’s very important to be on time once the driver, or the agent, has called to let you know when the truck will arrive.
- If you are shipping a standard motor vehicle it is usually best to ship on an open carrier as they are cost effective and fast options for relocating vehicles. Open carriers can haul up to 10 vehicles at a time. If you have a classic car or a vintage, luxury or exotic car you should ship with an enclosed carrier. An enclosed carrier is sealed and protect vehicles from the elements during transport. They can haul anywhere from one car up to six cars. Enclosed carriers cost more than open carriers and they may take longer for pick-up and delivery as there are fewer enclosed carriers on the road, but they are worth the expense when shipping a valuable motor vehicle.
Hermiston Auto Transport Directory
Viv Transportation is a licensed and bonded freight forwarding company that transports motor vehicles to and from the Hermiston area of Oregon. They offer door to door service and reasonable rates for all transport.
1615 Lamb Ave,
Richland, WA 99352
B&R Auto Wrecking
B&R Auto Wrecking primarily deals with shipping used and new auto parts from coast to coast. They can also transport operable and inoperable motor vehicles via flatbed trailer throughout the State of Oregon and into Washington and parts of Northern California.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Blue Mountain Towing
Blue Mountain Towing has been serving the Hermiston area for more than 10 years with reliable, fast towing and auto transport services. They also do roadside assistance and minor repair as well as winch service and emergency wrecker service.
Hermiston includes ZIP codes
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Hermiston - Umatilla, Oregon (OR) 97838
Our Services and Information
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September