Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Herkimer County, New York
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Herkimer County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The most notable production in Herkimer County is the Herkimer Diamond. These are beautifully crafted quartz crystals. The county combines the charming feel of living in a small town and conveniently being close to the big cities of New York. Traffic and driving is more relaxed. Whether you’re moving here or buying a new car, transporting it is your best option. A-1 Auto Transport has the reliable service for shipping cars to or from Herkimer County.
Overview of car shipping services
- There are two main methods of inland auto shipping, open air transport and enclosed transport. Open air transport is affordable. Enclosed transportation is more ideal when you have a high-value car or classic to transport. Enclosed carriers protect such cars from damage by external elements.
- We have access to storage and shipping terminals around New York. For a cheaper delivery option you can opt to go for terminal-to-terminal shipping. You will drive your car to a shipping terminal and collect it from one. If you like to have more convenience, you can choose the door-to-door delivery service. We pick up your car and deliver it to your home or office.
- There are different kinds of automobile shipping services based on the type of vehicle. A-1 Auto transport ships all kinds of motor vehicles including SUVs, ATVs, motorcycle shipping, boat transport and truck shipping just to mention a few. There are many other services which you can find on our website.
- We have great and affordable rates for everyone. Many people rely on us when they’re shipping cars to or from Herkimer County. We serve members of the military, professionals, families, car manufacturers and dealers.
Choosing the right car shipper
- Research on the company’s character and standing among its customers. Do this by going through some of the online reviews from earlier customers. Give particular focus to the detailed reviews. These usually have more information to reveal.
- Confirm that the transport company has registration from the authorities. The US Department of Transportation registers interstate transport companies. Get their DOT number and verify it here. They should have all the necessary state and county licensing for shipping cars to or from Herkimer County.
- When choosing an auto transporter, banking on years of experience is your best bet. With A-1 Auto Transport, you get more than 20 years of automobile shipping experience.
- Find out the kind of insurance coverage your car is getting while in transit. Auto shipping insurance policies are different. They have coverage limits and it is best that you get to learn the specific coverage details.
- Ask about any added services and benefits that you might get from the car shipping company. Real-time GPS tracking is one such benefit. At A-1 Auto Transport this is already factored in. You will get to keep up to speed with the progress of your shipment.
Get a free start!
Get this free quote with no strings attached on the A-1 Auto Transport website. Additionally, you can call 1-800-452-2880 to learn more about shipping your car with us.
Zip codes included in Herkimer County
- 13324- Cold Brook
- 13329- Dolgeville
- 13331- Eagle Bay
- 13340- Frankfort
- 13350- Herkimer
- 13357- Ilion
- 13361- Jordanville
- 13365- Little Falls
- 13406- Middleville
- 13407- Mohawk
- 13416- Newport
- 13420- Old Forge
- 13431- Poland
- 13454- Salisbury Centre
- 13472- Thendara
- 13475- Van Hornesville
- 13491- West Winfield