Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Hawthorne, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Hawthorne Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Do you need a vehicle shipped in Hawthorne, CA? Find everything you need on this page, from a local directory of auto transport companies near Hawthorne to tips to help you make the best choice and save the most money. If you have other questions that are not addressed here, call us at the number at the top of the page and one our representatives will be happy to help. If you’d like to get started with a free price estimate right away, we offer them through the online form to the right.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Hawthorne to Phoenix||$384||384 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Hawthorne to Sacramento||$391||391 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Denver to Hawthorne||$617||1029 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Austin to Hawthorne||$833||1389 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Hawthorne to Kansas City||$978||1630 miles||5 – 7 days|
|New York to Hawthorne||$1120||2802 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New Orleans to Hawthorne||$1143||1906 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Hawthorne to Boston||$1198||2996 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Hawthorne, CA Vehicle Transport Companies
- Use Caution – It’s not cheap to transport a vehicle: shipping a car from Hawthorne to the East Coast could easily cost $1,000 or more, depending on the type of services you choose. As with any expensive product or service, you should be on the lookout for signs of poor service. The first place you can usually start is with a company website. Is it well-organized and written in a way that makes sense? Are the services they offer clearly listed? Do they have a blog or articles with information about having a car shipped? Calling a company is another good way to get a gauge for their level of customer service: they should be able to answer your questions, explain your options clearly and be forthright about their prices. In the next tip, we’ll discuss some questions you can ask a vehicle shipping company to help determine if they’re a good fit for you.
Are you buying something new or considering it in the near future? The Kelley Blue Book guide to buying a new car has lots of tips and advice on how to go about it.
- Questions To Ask – There are some basic things you’ll probably have in mind already that you want to ask an auto carrier. Things like price and available delivery locations are a given, but here are some questions you can ask that will give you a deeper look at a company:
- Are you a broker or carrier? (Carriers are the ones who move your car.)
- What is your MC# or USDOT#? (You can research companies with these.)
- In which cities do you maintain offices?
- Do you offer open and enclosed transport?
- What type of insurance coverage is included?
- Do you charge a cancellation fee?
- How often do you ship to the location I need a vehicle moved to?
- Do you have short term storage available?
- How long have you been in business?
How a company answers these questions should give you a solid understanding of their experience level, expertise, and if they offer the specific type of auto shipping you’re looking for.
- How Long Does It Take? – Another popular question we hear from our customers is “How long will it take?” Here is a brief summary of how long it takes to deliver a car based on the shipping distance (keep in mind, that unexpected delays can occur, especially due to weather).
- Shipping Distance Delivery Timeframe
- Up to 300 miles 1-2 days
- 300 to 500 miles 2-3 days
- 500 to 1,000 miles 4-5 days
- 1,000 to 2,000 miles 5-7 days
- 2000+ miles 10-14 days
Visit the official website for the City of Hawthorne to find other businesses and the services they offer in the area.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Hawthorne Auto Transport Company Directory
Hilton Auto Transport
Hilton Auto Transport out of Torrance has 10 years of experience and ships to all 50 states, as well as Canada. They offer a $50 discount for members of the military and won a 2012 Super Service Award from the customer review site Angie’s List.
1611 Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance, CA 90501
Nationwide United Auto Transport
Nationwide ships vehicles to any location in the U.S. from Hawthorne, including motorcycles and inoperable vehicles. They also provide door-to-door shipping, real-time status updates, and 72 hour vehicle pick up in most cities.
2202 S Figueroa St #506, Los Angeles, CA 90015
Numis Auto Transport
Another coast to coast vehicle shipper, Numis Auto Transport offers a wide selection of services. They move inoperable cars, offer enclosed transport, drive away services, and haul oversize vehicles in Los Angeles County.
515 S Flower St, Los Angeles, CA 90071
Hawthorne includes ZIP codes: