- Hanscom Air Force Base, Massachusetts Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Shipping To A Base In The Conus Area
- Full List Of Military Shipping Services We Offer
- Military Car Shipping
- Preparing Your Car For Shipment
- Military Motorcycle Shipping
- Preparing Your Motorcycle For Shipment
- Contact Us
Hanscom Air Force Base, Massachusetts Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
Named after Laurence G. Hanscom, the air force base came into existence when the United States was considering entering World War II. It is located within Bedford, Massachusetts. It emerged in 1945 as the air force base for developing and acquiring electronic systems. It is majorly responsible for managing air force weapon systems and is in charge of providing items such as communication and intelligence systems, network infrastructure, and cyber defense. These items promote communication and connectivity between warfighters. We at A-1 Auto Transport are experienced with shipping vehicles for members of the armed forces. Planning to ship to Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts will generally put you in safer hands if you are partnering with a company that regularly works with the military to ship to their base.
Shipping to a Base in the CONUS Area
A-1 Auto Transport offers safe and reliable services to Hanscom Air Force Base, Massachusetts. With our knowledge and experience in shipping vehicles to military bases, shipping your personal belongings, privately owned vehicles, and containers would be no problem at all. We have a global shipping network at A-1 Auto Transport. Be rest assured that we can elevate your CONUS shipment to the next level.
Full List of Military Shipping Services We Offer
We offer the following military shipping services not only to military bases in the United States but also to military bases outside the United States.
- Cars Shipping
- Suvs Shipping
- Vans Shipping
- Motorcycles Shipping
Military Car Shipping
Military car shipping operates the same way standard car shipping operates. It is a service that is strictly offered to military personnel. However, the government covers the cost of shipping a POV when it's a PCS order. If you are shipping another car, though, you will be paying the cost yourself. With A-1 Auto Transport, you are assured that the shipping of your car will go smoothly without any hassle. This is mostly because we have decades of experience doing this, and we have the necessary license to ship cars for military personnel.
Preparing your car for Shipment
The following are the things you should do in preparing your car for shipment.
- Take away all removable stuff like personal items, attached to the car. Thoroughly check compartments, doors, trunks, underneath and between the seats.
- Clean the car thoroughly. As regards cleaning the interior, it is advised you do so at least 14 days before shipping so that it can dry completely.
- Make a set of keys available for the shipper.
- Disconnect alarms or anti-theft systems.
- Ensure the tires are inflated properly.
You also need the following documents at hand to make moving your car to Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts simple and smooth:
- Submit a copy of your official orders and modifications as proof of eligibility.
- Provide a photo ID issued by the federal or state government as a means of identification.
- You will also have to provide proof of ownership which would include a readable copy of your automobile registration.
Military Motorcycle Shipping
We can also ship your motorcycle to Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts effortlessly. You will however need to have all the right documents prepared for shipping your motorcycle. Also, stay updated with customs rules and regulations as they are always changing constantly.
Preparing your motorcycle for Shipment
The military needs you to do the following in preparing your motorcycle for shipping:
- Ensure your motorcycle is not locked.
- Document your motorcycle's condition.
- Remove every personal belonging from the motorcycle.
- Disconnect the battery and ensure to prevent sparking by using electrical tails on the ends.
- Repair leaks and make sure the tires are not overinflated or underinflated.
- Drain your motorcycle of fuel if it is fuel injected.
Call us at 1-800-452-2880 to get information about shipping your belongings to a military base.