Haleiwa, Hawaii Car Shipping Services
Haleiwa is a beautiful town where residents and visitors have a large variety of leisure time as well as active activities they can attend daily. The Turtle Bay Resort in Haleiwa has the Arnold Palmer Championship Course and the Tom Fazio golf course. There are many places to go hiking, biking, horseback riding, walking and jogging as well as Jet skiing, kayaking, rock climbing and hang gliding. Diving and snorkeling are two of the most popular tourist activities when visiting Haleiwa as well as surfing and skydiving. There are many local surf instructors for those that want to learn how to surf when they move to Haleiwa or when vacationing in the area. If you like to shop, there are many stores in the town including a surf shop, specialty shops, art galleries and gift shops with handmade gifts from Hawaii.
If you’re planning to relocate to the majestic town of Haleiwa or just planning an extended vacation to the area, you can visit the Haleiwa Town website where you can find information on things to do, shopping, restaurants and much more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Los Angeles to Haleiwa||$1093||2733 miles||6-9 days|
|Haleiwa to Denver||$1476||3690 miles||9-13 days|
|Haleiwa to San Antonio||$1554||3886 miles||9-13 days|
|Haleiwa to Kansas City||$1669||4172 miles||10-14 days|
|Haleiwa to Memphis||$1768||4421 miles||10-14 days|
|Indianapolis to Haleiwa||$1865||4663 miles||11-15 days|
|Detroit to Haleiwa||$1982||4955 miles||11-15 days|
|Miami to Haleiwa||$2107||5267 miles||12-16 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Car to Haleiwa
You can follow these tips from A-1 Auto Transport to find reliable shipping and to get your car ready for transport to Haleiwa.
- You need to compare prices with several companies in order to see what services each company offers as well as the price. You should not go with a company based just on the price of transport. Go with the company that has the services you need as well as friendly, professional customer service.
- Check reviews online as well as in person by asking individual companies for customer referrals if they have them. You want to see how a company stands up when compared to others in the industry to make sure they treat customers with professional attitudes whether they have provided excellent service or there may have been an issue with something.
Once you have made a decision on a company to hire to transport your car, you will need to make sure the car is ready when the truck arrives to relocate it to the new location. You can do the following to prepare the car:
- Wash the exterior of the car and thoroughly clean the interior. The vehicle will be fully inspected by the USDA prior to shipping to Hawaii. They may delay shipment if there is any grease splattered in the engine or dirt and grime on the exterior of the car including tires and underneath the vehicle.
- Make sure all shipping fees are paid on time.
- Remove all items from the exterior that could fall off during transport. This includes spare tires, tool boxes, and spoilers. Also, lower the antenna and fold the side mirrors down before the car is loaded onto the carrier.
- Lower your fuel to around a quarter tank, check the tire pressure and make sure the battery has a full charge.
- Disarm the car security system if it has one. If you cannot disarm it completely you will need to make sure the company knows how to disarm it if it sets off during transport to Haleiwa.
Haleiwa Auto Transport Directory
When you need to find a transporter to relocate your car to Haleiwa you can rely on this directory from A-1 Auto Transport.
A & P Shipping
When you need reliable transport for your vehicle from the Mainland US to Hawaii, or from Hawaii to the Mainland, you can contact A & P Shipping. They are fully licensed, insured and bonded and can transport all makes and models of the motor vehicle safely. They also transport freight and household goods. You can contact an agent by phone for a price quote and to book your shipping services.
94-547 Ukee St Ste 305, Waipahu, HI 96797
Pasha Hawaii Transport Lines
Pasha Hawaii Transport Lines offers weekly transport from ports in Los Angeles and San Diego to ports in Honolulu, Kahului, and Hilo. They are fully licensed, insured and bonded and can provide reliable shipping services for all makes and models of motor vehicles as well as household items and heavy machinery. You can contact a customer service rep by phone for answers to any questions you may have about vehicle transport to Hawaii, a price quote and to schedule service.
745 Fort Street Mall # 1600, Honolulu, HI 96813
Haleiwa includes ZIP codes
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.