Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
If you are in the process of relocating to Hawaii from the mainland and have a motor vehicle that needs to relocate with you, it’s vital to hire a reputable transport company that has experience shipping to Hawaii and will really take care of your car during the journey. Unlike shipping from one state to the next on the mainland, your car will need to be moved overseas to reach its destination on the islands, and for a move such as this it takes a reliable company that knows what they are doing.
Hawaii is a beautiful state surrounded by sparkling waters and complete with scenic views and friendly people. Making a move to this U.S. paradise can not only be an exciting time but it can also be one filled with stress and worry. If you’re looking for safe, secure auto shipping to Hawaii, then look no further. A-1 Auto Transport has been handling safe Hawaii transport for more than 20 years and we can help you get your car to Hawaii right on time with secure container or RoRo transport with safe door to door services.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What We Offer
A-1 Auto Transport is an expert with Hawaii auto shipping and we offer many things to our customers. Here is just a little of what you can expect from us:
- Experience- We offer more than 20 years of superb service shipping vehicles to and from Hawaii as well as all 50 U.S. states and countries worldwide.
- Rates– Our rates are fair and affordable for all services that we offer. Whether you are shipping a car, truck, SUV or other vehicle or you want to move a household full of property, we work hard to make sure you pay a reasonable cost for the move.
- Delivery Times– We work with the best drivers and ocean shippers to ensure you have your property delivered in a timely manner. While there are situations that cannot be avoided at times such as weather or traffic delays, we stay on top of things, so you can rely on us to make sure your property gets to you as fast as possible.
- Tracking– We want you to know where your property is during shipment and we know that it can be stressful to have a valuable vehicle out of your possession even for a day. Our updated technology ensures that you can see where your vehicle is at every step of the shipping process.
- Safety– Our highest priority is making sure your vehicle and other possessions are safe and secure and we do this by working only with reliable drivers and overseas shippers who are fully licensed and insured for transport. Your car will be safe when we handle the transport whether you are shipping via the interstate or over the ocean.
When you want quality auto transport services that you can rely on for safety as well as great rates, you can always depend on A-1 Auto Transport.
Things to Consider When Shipping to Hawaii
Since shipping to Hawaii is not as simple as loading a truck and hauling your car down the interstate to a new city or state, you have some things you will need to consider when you are planning your car shipment to Hawaii. You will need to decide on which mode of transport you will use to move your vehicle. You can choose from RoRo or Containerized shipping to Hawaii.
RoRo– RoRo is a standard form of transport that you can find on both land and when shipping via the ocean. Your car will be driven onto a RoRo boat and secured for shipment. The car will need to be completely emptied of all personal content including loose CD’s, detachable face stereos, luggage and other material in the front of the car. It will be exposed to the elements during shipment as it will possibly be secured on the deck during shipment. RoRo is safe and is used daily for millions of motor vehicles and other personal property during shipment on the interstate and on the ocean.
Container– Many people use containers to chip their cars to Hawaii from the mainland. Not only is the car going to be secured inside the container where weather and other elements cannot touch it, but you can also pack household goods and personal property inside a shipping container when you are making a permanent or long-term relocation.
Your shipping agent will help you decide whether you want to use door to door, port to door to door to port services when you have your car transported to Hawaii. Here at A-1 Auto Transport, we know that life is busy, and it isn’t always easy to run down to the port to drop off or pick up a vehicle. This is especially true if you live hundreds of miles away from the port.
We offer easy solutions to all your Hawaii transport needs and can have your car picked up at your home in any U.S. state and delivered by truck to the exit port. From there, it will be loaded onto the boat and transported to the port of choice in Hawaii. When it arrives in Hawaii, you can either go to the port to pick it up and drive it home or we can help schedule delivery from the port to your door in Hawaii.
We Make Hawaii Auto Shipping Easy!
For answers to your Hawaii auto transport questions or to get a quote for shipping be sure to call an agent today at 1-800-452-2880 or you can fill out the FREE quote form on this page to get a quick quote.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory