Safe And Reliable Grant County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Grant County of Wisconsin grew in popularity due to its strategic and logistically advantageous location. It’s in the tristate area of Wisconsin, Iowa and Illinois. The confluence of major highways at Grant County made the county bloom from transport-related business. Today, it’s a major commercial center and home to professionals, business persons and families. A-1 Auto Transport has been the trusted carrier firm of choice for many due to our comprehensive service mix; the best for clients shipping cars to or from Grant County. We serve commercial and household clients as well as guests visiting Grant County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Minneapolis to Grant County||$234||234 miles||2-4 days|
|Grant County to Cleveland||$413||551 miles||2-4 days|
|Grant County to Oklahoma City||$587||782 miles||3-5 days|
|Grant County to Denver||$680||907 miles||3-5 days|
|Grant County to Houston||$689||1148 miles||4-6 days|
|Philadephia to Grant County||$724||965 miles||3-5 days|
|Albuquerque to Grant County||$733||1221 miles||4-6 days|
|San Francisco to Grant County||$1016||2032 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
A-1 Auto Transport covers every location in Grant County, ensuring that every potential client enjoys the best Grant car shipping services. We serve Boscobel City, Wyalusing, Cuba City, Woodman, Fennimore, Wingville, Lancaster, Watterstown, Platteville, Waterloo, Bagley, South Lancaster, Bloomington, Smelser, Blue River, Potosi, Cassville, Platteville, Dickeyville, Patch Grove, Hazel Green, North Lancaster, Livingston, Muscoda, Montfort, Mount Hope, Mount Ida, Tennyson, Millville, Marion, Beetown, Little Grant, Cassville, Lima, Castle Rock, Liberty, Ellenboro, Jamestown, Glen Haven, Harrison, Wyalusing, Hickory Grove, Paris, Werley, Union, Burton, Shady Dell, Kieler and Flora Fountain.
Due to the commercial significance of Grant County, We also offer professional car shipping services to her neighboring counties when shipping cars to or from Grant County. These include clients from Crawford County, Iowa County, Richland County, Lafayette County, Jo Daviess County of Illinois as well as Dubuque and Clayton counties of Iowa.
- Door to door service: Our door to door service is a convenient way of getting your car shipped to any location you wish, without having to disrupt your daily routine. Through close planning with any of our personnel, we are able to arrange for safe shipping of your vehicle. We take the initiative of picking the car up from its location and delivering it right to your doorstep or vice versa. This service is slightly expensive, but it eliminates the need for using two carriers as one driver oversees the entire transportation. Also, it eliminates the hassle of making trips to fetch your car from a delivery terminal.
- Drop-off/ Pick-up service: Sometimes, a client is unable to provide an exact address for delivery. Other times, door to door delivery simply doesn’t work for the client. In such cases, we deliver the vehicle under terminal arrangement. It involves dropping the car off at a parking facility or car depot from where the client can pick up at their convenience. The car attracts parking fees for the period it remains at the terminal, so clients are advised to pick the vehicle up at the earliest convenience. The service is however, significantly cheaper than door to door service.
- All autos shipping: 25 years of shipping vehicles has seen us handle all types of vehicles including RVs, buses, motorhomes, trucks, vans, motorcycles, SUVs and sedans. Take a look at the brands and models we have shipped before.
Talk to us!
Zip codes included in Grant County
- 53518 - Blue River
- 53554 - Livingston
- 53569 - Montfort
- 53573 - Muscoda
- 53801 - Bagley
- 53802 - Beetown
- 53804 - Bloomington
- 53805 - Boscobel
- 53806 - Cassville
- 53807 - Cuba City
- 53808 - Dickeyville
- 53809 - Fennimore
- 53810 - Glen Haven
- 53811 - Hazel Green
- 53812 - Kieler
- 53813 - Lancaster
- 53816 - Mount Hope
- 53817 - Patch Grove
- 53818 - Platteville
- 53820 - Potosi
- 53824 - Sinsinawa
- 53825 - Stitzer
- 53827 - Woodman
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Blue River - Grant, Wisconsin (WI) 53518
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Prairie Du Chien - Crawford, Wisconsin (WI) 53821
🇺🇸 Blue River - Grant, Wisconsin (WI) 53518
🇺🇸 Arena - Iowa, Wisconsin (WI) 53503
🇺🇸 Elroy - Juneau, Wisconsin (WI) 53929
🇺🇸 Cashton - Monroe, Wisconsin (WI) 54619
🇺🇸 Gotham - Richland, Wisconsin (WI) 53540
🇺🇸 Merrimac - Sauk, Wisconsin (WI) 53561
🇺🇸 Chaseburg - Vernon, Wisconsin (WI) 54621
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August