Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Grand Prairie, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Grand Prairie Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
If you need a car shipped to or from Grand Prairie, Texas, this guide is for you! On this page, you’ll find information about how to find a local company to move your vehicle, as well as tips for working with auto transporters, and a listing of businesses in the area that ship cars in the area.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Grand Prairie to Kansas City||$416||555 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Grand Prairie to Nashville||$507||676 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Grand Prairie to Phoenix||$631||1052 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Indianapolis to Grand Prairie||$683||911 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Miami Beach to Grand Prairie||$796||1328 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Grand Prairie||$854||1424 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Philadelphia to Grand Prairie||$887||1479 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Grand Prairie to Portland||$1013||2027 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Companies Near Me
Looking for auto transport companies near you in Grand Prairie? Sitting right between Dallas and Fort Worth, Grand Prairie is a main thoroughfare through which Texans in the area travel. This prairie town really was named accurately, featuring rolling plains and abundant wild flowers and a comfortable, tight-knit community. You can enjoy Grand Prairie’s own Verizon and Uptown Theaters, or travel to one of the larger neighboring cities for entertainment. Take advantage of Grand Prairie’s central location by utilizing the A-1 Auto Transport directory to find a company that can deliver your car to you.
Using Grand Prairie Auto Transport Services
- Online Searches – As with any other type of service or product, many customers that need a car shipped start their search on the internet. That being the case, there a few things you can do to improve your chances of finding a reputable and honest car shipper. One thing that you may find helpful is including the name of the city or cities in your search for a company. This is a great way to find shippers that have office locations in the city you’re sending your car to, which can be very helpful if there’s any sort of complication or additional service required. Nationwide auto transport companies often have storage facilities, delivery terminals, and offices located in cities across the U.S. These are the businesses you should seek out if you need a vehicle shipped over a long distance. Similarly, a local option might be better suited to regional auto transport.
- Pricing – One of the most common questions we hear from our customers is “How much will it cost?” The answer to this question varies based on a number of factors, which we’ll briefly review here. Distance is clearly a big factor since it directly impacts how much labor and fuel costs are required for the delivery. Similarly, the weight and dimensions of the vehicle play a role–an oversize vehicle that weighs more will be more expensive to ship than a standard car. The type of service you request will also matter in the final price you pay. If you’re looking to find the most affordable method for transporting a vehicle, you’ll want to request a cost estimate for an open-air carrier that delivers to a transport terminal. This means you’ll have to both drop off and pick up the vehicle at the nearest shipping terminal (usually in major cities). Premium services, such as enclosed transport, short-term storage, and door-to-door shipping, will carry a higher price, though it’s an advisable service for classic and luxury cars.
- Express Auto Transport – If you need a car shipped in a pinch, delivered quickly, or just weren’t able to book your transport until the last second, you’ll more than likely need to find a company that offers express car shipping. While it does carry an additional cost, express transport is the quickest way to get your vehicle from one place to another. Expedited shipping is often done with an enclosed carrier since they are usually smaller, get better gas mileage and can put in more miles per day. Remember that if you have a specific timeframe that you need your car delivered by, it should be communicated to the shipper as early in the process as possible. Most companies can accommodate a delivery window, but not all of them can promise delivery by a specific date.
Visit the official website for the City of Grand Prairie, Texas to learn more about the professional services available in the area.
Long Distance Auto Transport to/from Grand Prairie
As an auto transport company, we offer a variety of services including long distance, terminal to terminal shipments and door to door. We also handle express deliveries, and if needed, we can ship your car internationally as well.
The cost of using our services can be even lower than $500 depending on the distance your car needs to travel, the type of automobile it is, and a few other factors. If the distance you want to move your car across is very large, you can reduce your costs by using an open instead of an enclosed carrier. You can discuss your options over the phone with our personnel.
Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars in Grand Prairie
For most clients, an open carrier is more than enough to deliver their vehicles to Grand Prairie. However, if your model is more exotic or vintage, you might want a superior service to match it.
This is why we have the white glove service. It implies an enclosed carrier, a higher insurance limit, and daily updates. Because of the enclosed carrier, rain and flying objects won’t be able to reach the car’s body, and the higher insurance limit protects you against unforeseen accidents.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Grand Prairie, Texas Auto Transport Directory
R & D Auto Transport
R&D Auto Transport has over 10 years of experience and moves more than 1,000 vehicles each month. In addition to moving vehicles for private owners, they also ship autos for dealers and corporate relocation.
2330 East Main Street
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Tom’s Auto Transport
In business since 1996, Tom’s Auto Transport specializes in moving inoperable and non-running vehicles. They provide long distance service options and offer free estimates through their website.
6303 Zenith Street
Dallas, TX 75212
Dallas Auto Shipping
Dallas Auto Shipping is a local and nationwide auto shipper that delivers vehicles to both the East and West Coast from the area. They have door-to-door service available and offer discounts for multi-car shipments.
3333 Lee Parkway
Dallas, TX 75219
Grand Prairie includes ZIP codes
75050, 75051, 75052, 75053, 75054.