Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Frisco, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Frisco Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
This guide is designed to help anyone that needs a car shipped to or from Frisco, Texas. Included are some tips that explain the auto transport process and a directory of local vehicle shipping companies near Frisco.
Since Frisco, Texas is part of the DFW metro area, it lies along a major delivery route for car shipping companies. The city’s location gives customers in the area several affordable options, whether they need a car shipped to the Midwest, East Coast or West Coast.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Frisco to Oklahoma City||$189||189 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Frisco to San Antonio||$300||300 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Frisco to Indianapolis||$643||858 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Salt Lake City to Frisco||$741||1236 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Frisco||$797||1329 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami Beach to Frisco||$802||1337 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Frisco to Philadelphia||$880||1468 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Frisco to San Francisco||$1035||1726 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Frisco, TX Vehicle Transport Companies
- Getting Started – You’ll need some basic information about your car and where you need it shipped before contacting any companies for a cost estimate. An auto shipper will need to know things like the make and model of the vehicle, where it’s currently located and getting shipped, and the dates you need it picked up and delivered. To get the most accurate price quote, this is the minimum you’ll need to have ready. If there is anything quirky about the vehicle, like odd dimensions or a mechanical issue, be sure to mention that as well. Two choices you will need to make that will affect the cost are whether you need an enclosed carrier and if you need the vehicle delivered to a specific address. Both services come at a slightly higher cost than standard auto transport.
Did you know the weight of your vehicle affects the cost of shipping? Here’s a chart of curb weights for recent models of cars to give you an idea of the average weight of different vehicle types.
- Price Comparison – Now that you’re armed with all the information you need, you can start contacting companies to get some prices. We recommend that you contact a handful of companies, usually between 3 to 5, to get an idea of the price range and services available. There’s no limit to how many quotes you can get or how many car shippers you contact–it’s all about finding a company you’re comfortable with and a price that works for you. What you’re looking for when you visit a website for an auto transport company is something with some substance, not a simple one-page blog with a phone number. Like any other business, more experienced companies tend to have a more fleshed out website that details their experience and the services they offer. If you prefer to contact a company over the phone, you’re looking for the same earmarks of professionalism: honest communication and a sense of expertise.
- Final Details – After deciding on which company best suits your needs and price range, there are a few final preparations to make. They should send you a contract with the details and pricing agreement, which you should review carefully to make sure it matches with your understanding of the terms. Before your car is picked up for shipping, make sure that you’ll be able to be there when it’s delivered. Even if it’s being delivered to a specific address, you (or someone you’ve authorized) will need to be present to receive the vehicle and review its condition with the driver upon delivery.
Visit the official website for the City of Frisco to learn about other businesses in the area and the services they offer.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Frisco, Texas Auto Transport Companies Directory
Hill Express Auto Transport
A nationwide auto shipper (including Alaska and Hawaii) that also delivers vehicles in Canada, Hill Express is a great local option for long distance and cross country auto transport. They have a generous discount program and have more than 30 years of experience.
5603 Aylworth Dr
Frisco, TX 75035
Great American Auto Transport
A car shipping company located in Dallas, Great American Auto Transport moves vehicles to all 50 states. They have open and enclosed car carriers available and have regular delivery routes that run to the East and West Coast from Frisco, Texas.
9463 Timberleaf Dr
Dallas, TX 75243
AmPm Auto Transport
AmPm offers 24-hour customer service and transports all types of vehicles to locations across the lower 48 states. They are an experienced nationwide car shipper and one of the few that moves inoperable and non-running vehicles.
3109 Knox St
Dallas, TX 75205
Frisco includes ZIP codes
75033, 75034, 75035.