Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Fortuna, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Fortuna, California Professional Auto Transport
Located in Humboldt County, Fortuna is home to close to 12,000m people and the city has a thriving economy. Some of the largest employers are the City of Fortuna, Fortuna Motors and the Fortuna School District as well as several healthcare facilities including the Redwood Memorial Hospital and St. Luke Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center. Thousands of tourists stay in Fortuna each year to its close proximity to the redwood forests of California. There are many nature trails in the area for walking, hiking, jogging and horseback riding. People also enjoy camping, swimming and fishing as well as heading to the downtown area for local shopping in small up-scale boutiques and specialty shops, retail shops and dining on local cuisine.
If you are planning to move to Fortuna, you can visit the City of Fortuna website where you can find information on city services, online utility information, local attractions and events and much more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Fortuna to Seattle||$448||598 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Fortuna to San Diego||$561||748 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Fortuna to Tuscon||$667||1112 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Detroit to Fortuna||$1004||2511 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Minneapolis to Fortuna||$1045||2091 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Fortuna to St. Louis||$1083||2166 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Fortuna to Atlanta||$1087||2719 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Philadelphia to Fortuna||$1195||2988 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto Shipping Tips
Once you have your car booked for transport you can use these simple tips for auto shipping from A-1 Auto Transport to get your car ready when the driver arrives to pick it up:
- Make sure you know what form of payment the driver will accept. If they only accept cash you will need to make sure you have the correct amount when they arrive to get the car.
- Be sure to wash the car thoroughly.
- Charge the battery and make sure the tires are properly inflated.
- Make sure you have a copy of the insurance.
- If you have any fluid leaks you need to fix those. Most companies will not allow cars that are leaking fluid to be loaded and the leaks may stain and damage other cars on the carrier during transportation.
- Take pictures from all angles of the car before it leaves as well as when it is delivered.
- Be sure you read the entire Bill of Lading and never sign anything that you have not read or do not agree with.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Fortuna Auto Transport Directory
When you need reliable auto transport in Fortuna, you can rely on this auto transport directory provided to you by A-1 Auto Transport.
Humboldt Auto Transport
Locally owned and operated in Eureka, California, Humboldt Auto Transport can relocate cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s locally and statewide to or from Fortuna, California. They are licensed and insured and can be contacted by phone for a free price quote and to schedule auto transport service.
828 W Hawthorne St, Eureka, CA 95501
Bulldog Transport is a nationwide auto transporter that specializes in transporting all makes and models of standard motor vehicles, boats, motorcycles, heavy machinery and much more. They are licensed, insured and bonded and can ship to all 50 states including Alaska and Hawaii. They are registered with the US DOT. They accept debit, cash and PayPal for services and provide door to door transport. They can also ship classic and antique cars via enclosed transport. You can call an agent for a free price quote and to schedule your transport.
Fortuna includes ZIP codes: