Safe And Reliable Fort Bragg Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located along State Route 1 in Mendocino County, California is the coastal city of Fort Bragg. The city is a major tourist attraction, mainly due to its proximity to the Pacific Ocean. Guests are treated to picturesque views of the Pacific Ocean as well as several 5 star hotels and restaurants offering exotic coastal cuisines. Additionally, on the edge of the Fort Bragg is where you’ll find the famous Glass Beach. The Pacific Star Winery is the destination for wine lovers, from where you can indulge in wine tasting while overlooking the beautiful city scape and the mirage from the sky blue waters of the Pacific. With so much to do in Fort Bragg, we advise clients to have their cars shipped along during their visit. A-1 Auto Transport is the trusted carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Fort Bragg.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Fort Bragg to Seattle||$535||714 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Fort Bragg to Las Vegas||$548||731 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chicago to Fort Bragg||$1099||2198 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Fort Bragg to Milwaukee||$1120||2240 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Fort Bragg||$1192||2980 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Nashville to Fort Bragg||$1213||2427 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Fort Bragg
A-1 Auto Transport guarantees deliveries across all locations in Fort Bragg. We rely on our knowledge of the profile of Fort Bragg to make such deliveries. We know the location of every community in Fort Bragg as well as the road network serving the region. We then rely on GPS navigation when shipping cars to or from Fort Bragg. We also stretch our reach to the neighboring cities, which include Willits, Port Arena and Ukiah.
Auto transport services we provide
Terminal services involve delivering a car at storage facilities or secure parking lots. The service works best for clients on the move, such as guests visiting Fort Bragg. For instance, guests visiting Fort Bragg by air will first have to touch down at any of the airports in the neighboring cities, then drive to Fort Bragg. If they wish, guests using Willits Municipal Airport will get their cars delivered to a terminal near the airport. This gives them the opportunity to get their hands on the wheel as soon as they arrive, and only drive for 26 miles to get to Fort Bragg. The client will however have to pay for parking fees at the designated terminals. It’s important to inquire the exact parking fee charged for better budgeting.
Motorcycle owners get to choose from any of our three motorcycle shipping options:
- Open air shipping: The two wheel is loaded onto the flatbed racks of an open carrier and secured using industrial strength skids and non-abrasive soft ties. The two wheel is then shipped as it is. This is the most affordable option.
- Containerized shipping: The two wheel is loaded inside an intermodal container that is onboard an enclosed carrier. The container offers privacy and protection against external elements like tree branches and rocks from the road.
- Crated shipping: Here, the two wheel is loaded inside a wooden crate before shipping. The crate offers the same advantages the intermodal container does, but at a lower rate.
Types of cars we ship
We transport sedans, SUVs, ATVs, RVs & motorhomes, high-end cars, salvaged cars, electric cars, inoperable cars, trucks, vans, heavy equipment like tractors as well as boats of different sizes.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: Cars in transit only require enough fuel to cover the loading and offloading. A quarter-full tank of gas will suffice.
- Run a car maintenance check: Ensure all fluids are filled to their recommended levels and that there are no leaks. Also, inflate all tires and check the car battery and have it charged if need be. These steps are taken to minimize the possibility of the car running into mechanical issues during transportation.
- Wash the car: Have the car washed prior to the day of shipping to facilitate an accurate car hauler’s inspection. The report relies on the clarity of all pre-exiting damages, which may at times be obscured by dirt.
- Remove all personal belonging: Remove all clothing, electronics, appliances, groceries and any other personal items. Such items, together with all aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems and DVD players, are not covered against loss and damage under the in-transit insurance policy.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
We give our clients the liberty to choose the delivery service that works best for them, between door to door and terminal delivery.
We speak app!
A-1 Auto Transport’s official app gives you access to all our information. Placing your order for shipping cars to or from Fort Bragg is also as easy as ABC through the app.; simply download the app for free for your iPhone of Android phone.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Fort Bragg - Mendocino, California (CA) 95437
Our Services and Information
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August