- Fort Benning, Georgia Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Shipping To A Base In The Conus Area
- Full List Of Military Shipping Services We Offer
- Military Car Shipping
- Preparing Your Car For Shipment
- Military Motorcycle Shipping
- Preparing Your Motorcycle For Shipment
- Contact Us
Fort Benning, Georgia Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
With a population of more than 120,000 individuals, Fort Benning strives to provide the best quality of training, readiness, and quality of life among its inhabitants and occupants. Its 182,000 acres of coverage provides a home for units of Forces commands from the 3rd Ranger Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, 3rd Infantry Division, 3rd Brigade to 36th Engineering Group. An active training ground provides a conducive environment for learning and honing new skills among the members of the military and other personnel inside the base. With this vastness of diversity inside the base, moving in this base is rewarding. Have a smooth relocation with the help of A-1 Auto Transport.
Shipping to a Base in the CONUS Area
Because this installation is in Georgia, which is within the CONUS, funding assistance may be limited. As you receive your PCS, you may need to check with your transportation officer for specifics on your relocation. You may still transfer without the stipend, and if you are on a tight budget, consider-1 Auto Transport for your relocation.
We don't simply concentrate on one item when it comes to relocating. Rather, we may transfer your personal belongings and automobiles. Moving alone may cause harm to your belongings or your vehicle, so you may as well have us on your side to advise you.
Full List of Military Shipping Services We Offer
A-1 Auto Transport caters to your needs as we relocate these POVs:
Military Car Shipping
When transporting an automobile, you must be aware of the requirements of the base where you intend to relocate. There may be prohibited objects that you bring into the base, which may cause your relocation to be delayed. In this instance, you will require our assistance in determining the causes of the delay.
To expedite the process of your transfer, you must obtain these papers before we begin. Having these documents on hand can assist all parties involved in expediting your transfer:
- Evidence of ownership
- Permission letter from the leasing company if the POV is leased
- Document of Exemption
- Military identification cards
Preparing your car for Shipment
As mentioned above, you may have to check your car to prevent delays:
- Contact your technician before the relocation to get your vehicle inspected. Keep us updated on the development so we know when to take up the POV.
- Because distinguishing portions are easily recognizable, strive to document them for identifying reasons.
Military Motorcycle Shipping
You may believe that because a motorbike is easier to operate than a vehicle, you can move it on your own. However, when you include in mileage and fluctuating gas prices, you'll realize the full expenditures of riding your motorbike into the base. By moving the motorbike, you may be able to obtain government funding that you would not have received otherwise. The possibilities are slim, but it's worth a try. Meanwhile, even if you don't have a sponsor, your motorbike is better off being transferred inside a truck than traveling alone. With the same standards as stated above, you might have your motorbike transferred fast and safely in a matter of minutes.
Preparing your motorcycle for Shipment
Your motorbike needs maintenance, especially if complex pieces are fading away. Consider taking the following actions to detect issues right away:
- Check your motorbike with the assistance of a professional. Report any issues to us so that we can learn about your bike's sensitivity.
- To avoid losses, remove all of the motorcycle's peripheral parts. To avoid damage, secure all locks and attachments.
Rng us at (1-800-452-2880) to make you see the possibilities of a smooth relocation with A-1 Auto Transport. You have us on your side, so you do not need to worry.