How To Ship Your Ford P7.
The Ford P7 is a range of lrge family car produced from 1967 to 1971. It came in different body styles, including 2/4-door saloon, 3/5-door sedan, 2-door coupe, and 2-door cabriolet.
The car used a range of V4 and V6 engines, with a 4-speed manual transmission gearbox standard. The P7 range includes Ford 17M and Ford 20M both of which were produced from 1967, and in 1969 the Ford 26M was added, coming with a larger engine. The P7 cars produced from September 1967 to August 1968 are known as Ford P7a, while those from August 1968 were designated as the P7b.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
When planning to ship a Ford P7, you need the services of a top-quality shipping company. Here are the key things you should look out for in a shipping company.
- Affordability: Over-priced shipping companies are a no-go. Affordability is paramount to allow you much ease in shipping both within the country and across countries.
- Customer-oriented: The shipping company should be one that puts the satisfaction of their customers above every other thing. Such company should be able to provide good customer service to supply all the information you need about the movement of your car. This will allow you be sure you are dealing with the right people who can handle your vehicle properly.
- Certified and insured: In order to ensure your car is in the right hands, the shipping company should be licensed and insured. This will guarantee that your car will arrive safe. Also, if there is any accident during transit, you can still be sure your car is protected.
In the process of shipping your car, you may encounter certain terms. It is important to know their meanings. Here are some of them:
- Open and enclosed carriers: Shipping with open carriers is less expensive; however, the cars are exposed to weather elements, dusts, or any other hazards. It is ideal for regular/less classy cars. Enclosed carriers offer protection to the car from weather factors and other hazards. It is better to use this when shipping very expensive cars. However, it is more expensive than the open carrier.
- Door to door: While some companies use only terminals, there are those who are able to pick cars from wherever clients have them, and also deliver them to the door steps of their owners.
- Domestic shipping: This has to do with moving a car within the national borders. It is usually from state to state, across the country.
- International shipping: In this case, long distance, overseas movement of vehicles is possible for companies whose coverage are that wide. Such company is able to move your car from coast to coast, across countries, wherever you want it.
- Shipment Protection: You can have your car insured during its shipping. This is ideal for luxury cars and very expensive ones, so you do not have to worry about possible damages on transit.
Contact us today if you have more inquiries to make about shipping your car. As an auto transport company committed to our clients’ satisfaction, we are always available to respond to them. And you can also get a free quote now by just filling in some information about the car to be shipped.