How To Ship Your Ford Koln.
The Ford Koln is a small family car produced between 1933 and 1936. It came in a 2-door sedan body style, with a side-valve four cylinder, four-stroke 933 cc engine that produced 21 hp of power at 3400 rpm. It used a 3-speed manual gearbox with synchromesh on the second and third gear, and top speed was 53 mph.
If you want to ship a Ford Koln, safe and timely delivery would surely be of concern to you. To guarantee that, you have to find a reliable auto shipping company. Here is a checklist to help.
- Is the shipping company reliable?
- Is the company affordable?
- Is the company customer-oriented?
- Does the company have a strong financial base?
- Is the company licensed?
- Does the company have an insurance cover?
- How swift is their communication with customers?
- Do they have a robust network of shipping agents globally?
- Can they handle the documentation process for shipping the item?
Our Shipping Services.
As an auto shipping company, here are some things you need to know about us and our services:
- Reliability: We are an auto shipping company with many years of experience in vehicle logistics. We have a team of qualified professionals in the industry, hence we are very reliable.
- Robust Network: We have a robust network of forwarding agents and customs brokers at several countries around the world that can take care of customs issues with the shipment.
- National Delivery: We offer door to door pick-up and delivery. This also covers domestic, state to state shipment, and your car can be delivered anywhere within the national borders.
- International Delivery: We cover several countries and continents. Wherever you are shipping to/from, we can have your car shipped overseas for you with our long distance, international shipping service.
- Open and Enclosed Carriers: You can choose between shipping your car with an open carrier or with an enclosed one. The enclosed option guarantees more protection to the vehicle but would cost you more than the open carrier option.
- Maximum Protection: Our shipping services ensure maximum protection of your car. Apart from that, we also offer shipment protection, and your car will be fully insured.
- Customer Service: Our team of highly dedicated, courteous and professional agents are always available to attend to your information need about your shipment before, during or after the shipping. You will get timely information on the location and progress of your vehicle.
- Great Price: With the best match of quality and price, our services are affordable. We offer reasonable pricing and you don’t have to worry about exorbitant cost irrespective of the place of delivery.
You can get a free online quote on your shipping immediately by filling in the necessary information. A safe and timely delivery of your Ford Koln is possible with us.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.