How To Ship Your Ford Delivery Car.
The Ford Delivery Car was first introduced in 1905, and it was based on a Model C Ford, but only few were produced. It was reintroduced in 1912 based on a Model T chassis. In 1940, Ford introduced the Ford Sedan Delivery, which was a panel delivery truck with a single rear door leading into its large cargo space.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
It was offered with either a 221 cubic inches flathead V8 that produced 85 bhp, or 136 cubic inches engine that produced 60 bhp.
If you need a shipping company to handle the movement of your Ford Delivery Car, here are things to look out for:
- Reliability: You need a company with whom you can be assured that your car will be delivered on schedule and intact. This reliability comes with years of experience and expertise.
- Affordability: Over-priced shipping companies are a no-go. Affordability is paramount to allow you much ease in shipping both within the country and across countries.
- Customer-oriented: The shipping company should be one that puts the satisfaction of their customers above every other thing. Such company should be able to provide good customer service to supply all the information you need about the movement of your car. This will allow you be sure you are dealing with the right people who can handle your vehicle properly.
- Certified and insured: In order to ensure your car is in the right hands, the shipping company should be licensed and insured. This will guarantee that your car will arrive safe. Also, should there be any issues during transit, you can still be sure your car is protected.
Why You Should Consider Us.
- We are an auto shipping company with many years of experience in vehicle logistics.
- We have a robust network of forwarding agents and customs brokers at several countries around the world that can take care of customs issues with the shipment.
- We offer door to door delivery. This covers domestic, state to state shipment, and your car can be delivered anywhere within the national borders.
- We cover several countries and continents. Wherever you are, whether Africa, Asia, Europe or America, we’ve got you covered. We will have your car shipped overseas for you with our long distance, international shipping service.
- Our shipping services ensure maximum protection of your car. Apart from that, we also offer shipment protection. Your car will be fully insured.
- We have both enclosed and open carriers. You can choose any suitable for your car. The enclosed carrier is more expensive but offers more protection.
- Our customer service is outstanding, with a team of highly dedicated, courteous and professional agents always available to attend to your information need about your shipment before, during or after the shipping. You will get timely information on the location and progress of your car.
- With the best match of quality and price, our services are affordable. We offer reasonable pricing so you don’t have to worry about exorbitant cost irrespective of the place of delivery.
Now, you can get a free quote for your shipping. It will only take you filling up a small form online with the right information about the shipping.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?