How To Ship Your Ford Del Rey.
The Ford Del Rey is a mid-size car produced from 1981 to 1991. It was designed and built for Brazil. It was available in 2/4-door sedan and station wagon body styles, and many models were offered including the Prata, Ouro, and later L, GL, GLX, and Ghia. A CHT 1.6 L and a 1.8 L inline four engines powered the vehicle, delivering 62-97 hp of power.
A five-speed manual transmission was standard, while a three-speed automatic was optional.
Shipping your Ford Del Rey is made easier when you engage the services of a credible and competent shipping company to have it delivered to you.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to Know Who Qualifies.
Here are some questions that will let you know if you have found the right shipping company to handle the delivery of your car.
- Is the shipping company reliable?
- Is the company affordable.
- Is the company customer-oriented?
- How satisfactory are their services?
- Does the company have a strong financial base?
- Is the company licensed?
- Does the company have an insurance cover?
- How swift is their communication with customers?
- Do they have a robust network of shipping agents globally?
- Can they handle the documentation process for shipping the item?
- We are reliable. We are an auto shipping company with many years of experience in vehicle logistics. We are licensed and insured.
- We handle documentation properly. We have a robust network of forwarding agents and customs brokers at several countries around the world that can take care of customs issues with the shipment. You can relax and be sure we will handle it all and have your car delivered.
- We go anywhere you are. We offer door to door delivery. This covers domestic, state to state shipment, and your car can be delivered anywhere within the national borders. We also offer international shipping services. We cover several countries and continents. Wherever you are, whether Africa, Asia, Europe or America, we’ve got you covered. We will have your carshipped overseas for you with our long distance, international shipping service.
- We are customer-oriented. Our customer service is outstanding, with a team of highly dedicated, courteous and professional agents always available to attend to your information need about your shipment before, during or after the shipping. You will get timely information on the location and progress of your car.
- We satisfy our customers. The satisfaction of our customers is top on our priority. We employ every means to make sure they get just the best quality of service they require.
- We are affordable. With the best match of quality and price, our services are affordable. We offer reasonable pricing so you don’t have to worry about exorbitant cost irrespective of the place of delivery.
You can choose an enclosed or open carrier for your vehicle. Enclosed carriers offer more protection, but are also more expensive. Open carriers are less expensive; however, your car will be exposed to weather elements.
The next thing would be to get a free quote for your shipping. It will only take you filling up a small form online with the right information about the shipment.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?