How To Ship Your Ford Customline.
The Ford Customline is a full-size car produced from 1952 to 1956. The first generation (1952-1954) was available in 2-door sedan, 4-door sedan, 2-door coupe, 2-door station wagon, and 4-door station wagon body styles.
A 215 CID I6 and 239 CID V8 engines were available for the 1952 model, and in 1954 a 2-door Ranch Wagon was added, and the 215 CID I6 was replaced by a 223 CID I6. The second generation was available only in 2/4-door sedan and 2-door hardtop coupe body styles. They were offered with 223 CID I6 or 272 CID V8 engines.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Here is a checklist to help you in your choice of a shipping company for your Ford Customline;
- Is the shipping company reliable?
- Is the company affordable?
- Is the company customer-oriented?
- How satisfactory are their services?
- Does the company have a strong financial base?
- Is the company licensed?
- Does the company have an insurance cover?
- How swift is their communication with customers?
- Do they have a robust network of shipping agents globally?
- Can they handle the documentation process for shipping the item?
We are pacesetters in the auto shipping industry, licensed and insured. Here are some other things about us.
- We are reliable. We are an auto shipping company with many years of experience in vehicle logistics. As our area of specialty, we have a team of qualified professionals in the industry.
- We handle documentation properly. We have a robust network of forwarding agents and customs brokers at several countries around the world that can take care of customs issues with the shipment. You can relax and be sure we will handle it all and have your car delivered.
- We go national. We offer door to door delivery. We cover domestic, state to state shipment, and your car can be delivered anywhere within the national borders.
- We go international. We cover several countries and continents. We will have your car shipped overseas for you with our long distance, international shipping service. Wherever you are, whether Africa, Asia, Europe or America, we’ll get to you.
- We satisfy our customers. Our customer service is outstanding. We employ every means to make sure clients get just the best quality of service they require. Our team of courteous and professional agents will attend to your information need about your shipment before, during or after the shipping. You will get timely information on the location and progress of your car
- We are affordable. With the best match of quality and price, our services are affordable. We offer reasonable pricing so you don’t have to worry about exorbitant cost irrespective of the place of delivery.
- Open or enclosed carriers: You can choose either an open or enclosed carrier for your vehicle. The enclosed carrier, though more expensive, offer more protection.
What you need now is to get a free quote for your shipping. It will only take you filling up a small form online with the right information about the shipping. You are on your way to securing timely and hitch-free delivery of your car.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory