Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Folsom, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Folsom Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Need a vehicle shipped in Folsom or Sacramento County? This guide is for you! Here you’ll find information to help you choose the best company to ship your car, as well as a listing of companies in the area that move vehicles. If you have a question that’s not answered here, feel free to call us at the number at the top of the page.
Learn more about California (CA) auto shipping services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Folsom to San Jose||$140||140 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Folsom to Portland||$451||602 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Folsom to Phoenix||$582||777 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Atlanta to Folsom||$1001||2504 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Memphis to Folsom||$1051||2103 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Folsom to Indianapolis||$1086||2173 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Folsom to Nashville||$1130||2260 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Folsom to Houston||$1171||1952 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Folsom Auto Transport Services
- Finding Auto Transport Companies – A lot of customers that need a car moved are searching for a vehicle shipping company for the first time, which can make it difficult. If you’re reading this, you’ve already discovered one of the best ways to find a shipper in your area: an internet search. To find a local auto mover, it’s best to search for terms that include either the city you’re shipping from or the one you’re shipping to. Finding a local option can make the process a lot easier, especially if you need any extra services like storage or door-to-door transport. In some cases, this may not be an option, especially if you need a car shipped across the country, which is usually the territory of larger nationwide car carriers. The local phone book (yes, they still exist) is also a good place to look. Car dealers and real estate agents are professionals that have contact with car shippers so they’re a good source for recommendations.
Looking for a classic car club in Folsom? Check out the Cappuccino Cruisers, a local club that puts together events, car shows, and cruise-ins.
- Open Or Enclosed – You can choose to have a car shipped either in an open air carrier or an enclosed transport truck. The majority of vehicles are shipped on an open air carrier because they can accommodate more cars at once, thus making it a cheaper way to ship. If you think you may need or prefer an enclosed carrier to ship your car, ask the companies you’re dealing with what the price difference is–enclosed transport tends to be more expensive since fewer cars can be moved at once. For the most part, customers that need an enclosed carrier are usually having a classic, luxury, or exotic vehicle shipped. Enclosed shipping is ideal for transporting a high-end vehicle since it provides the ultimate in protection and safety during transport.
- Timeframe – You should have some dates in mind for delivery before contacting a company for a price. This way, you’ll be able to quickly tell if what they have available will fit your schedule. There’s a lot of work that goes into coordinating transport logistics and the more prepared you are, the better your experience will be. If you find that you need a vehicle shipped faster than the timeframe you’re getting from most shippers, you can also pay extra for express shipping or expedited auto transport. Here is a general guide to how long it takes to ship a car from Folsom to other parts of the country:
- Folsom to East Coast – 5 days to 2 weeks
- Folsom to Southern California – 2-3 days
- Folsom to Midwest – 3 to 7 days
These numbers are just estimates, but they’re a good way to gauge how long it will take your vehicle to be shipped.
To find more businesses in the area and learn about the services they offer, visit the official website for the City of Folsom.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Folsom, CA Auto Transport Directory
Kotermak Auto Transport
A vehicle transport company out of Fair Oaks, Kotermak Auto Transport ships cars in the lower 48 states. They have door-to-door auto transport available in Folsom and also provide moving services.
4408 Bijan Ct, Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Buxton Auto Transport Inc
Buxton’s is a family owned and operated auto shipper, as well as a California Certified Small Business. They move all types of vehicles except for motorhomes and have storage facilities available locally.
3890 Security Park Dr, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
A coast to coast auto transporter, Nationwide Carriers can relocate any type of vehicle to any location in the United States. They also offer transport services to U.S. ports for international shippers.
10316 Placer Ln, Sacramento, CA 95827
Folsom includes ZIP codes:
95630, 95671, 95763.