Safe And Reliable Fargo Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The largest city in the state, more than 16% of the total population of North Dakota lives in Fargo. Located in Cass County, there are just over 105,000 people living here and it is twin cities with Moorhead, Minnesota. There is double that population in the metro area as well. It is the economic center point of the entire state and is where much of the cultural, educational and industry options in this state are located. North Dakota State University is also situated here, creating a large student population in this region.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Fargo to Kansas City||$452||602 miles||3-5 days|
|Detroit to Fargo||$697||929 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Fargo||$790||1317 miles||4-6 days|
|San Antonio to Fargo||$803||1339 miles||4-6 days|
|Fargo to Washington D.C.||$808||1347 miles||4-6 days|
|Fargo to New York||$863||1438 miles||4-6 days|
|San Jose to Fargo||$1083||1805 miles||5-7 days|
|Fargo to Miami Beach||$1014||2028 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Fargo Vehicle Transport Companies
Before you decide to book auto transport to Fargo, you might take some general guidelines under consideration in order to assure you are getting the best possible deal:
- Try to plan ahead when booking auto transport: This might seem like a no-brainer, but remember that when you book any service at the last minute, you are bound to pay a bit more. This is no different. The earlier you book, the more likely it is that you can take advantage of savings that will ensure that the booking doesn’t take a big bite out of your budget.
- Proof of insurance shouldn’t be an option; it should be a requirement: The company’s insurance policy is what will cover your vehicle should something happen to it during transport. Therefore, it is beyond important to make sure the company in question has it. Keep that in mind when you are working with a company to book transport.
- Ask for the name of your customer service representative: This is the person from whom you received answers about transport, got the official quote and progressed the contract in general. Therefore, you need a point of reference should something not line up in the way that you thought it might, and the name of the person that helped you through the booking. Always ask for names when you are working with a rep.
For more information visit the City of Fargo website.
Long Distance Auto Transport to/from Fargo
For an auto transport company to offer nationwide services, a very large fleet and lots of personnel is necessary. Since most aren’t able to handle more than a few routes, people often rely on brokers for such services.
A broker has a list of direct shipping companies and the routes they frequent. They connect potential clients to shippers and take a commission in exchange. This is a good solution if you have no other way, but it’s unnecessary if you contact A1 Auto Transport.
Our company’s trucks reach Fargo and most other US cities. We offer both open and enclosed carriers, so our services can be as cheap or as high class as you need them to be.
Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars in Fargo
Successfully shipping a luxury or classic vehicle requires a few simple actions from you:
- Before even calling us, you should already confirm with the state that your car is compliant with its laws.
- If there are any objects not strapped and immobile, they should be removed from the vehicle since they pose a danger during transport.
- The tank being too full can also be dangerous. Keep it at a quarter.
- Make sure you’re available on the day we come to pick up your car. If you’re out of town or busy, please leave someone in your stead as a proxy. A power of attorney from you will be necessary.
Special Discounts in Fargo
A1 auto transport releases seasonal specials regularly, as well as snowbirds discounts at the beginning and at the end of winter. We also have a series of offers available year round.
If you've been working with another company until now or you're new to the auto transport business, we'll give you a first timer discount. We can also arrange for a student, a senior, or a military discount if you're part of these groups.
Are you planning on shipping more than one car? Our multi-car discount will make things much easier. If you're interested in learning more about our specials, use the phone number posted on top of this page to contact us.
Fargo Auto Transport Companies Directory
Interstate Auto Transport
Interstate has been working in the Fargo area for a number of years and has since established itself as a reputable company that can transport a vehicle around the country. Moreover, this company knows the often remote North Dakota region better than just about any company operating in this area of the country, in part because of its local roots in the area. From the drivers to the staffers that help to book appointments, each person working with Interstate can provide you with working knowledge of the region.
2626 24th Ave SW
Tracey's Auto Transport
Tracey’s is a locally-owned and operated company that prides itself on more affordable auto transport options. The company staggers its services so that you can choose an auto transport package to fit just about any budget. This caters to those that need transport that won’t break the bank, which can be hard to find when options are limited. It can transport locally, regionally or nationally, though much of the transport conducted by this company occurs on this side of the country.
PO Box 2294
Mark Trnka Auto Transport
Located just across the state line in Minnesota, this is a transport company that has a reputation for excellence in just about every area: from customer service to pricing to types of transport offered and beyond. The company specializes in the traditional open air type of transport, but it also provides specialized options, including container shipping as well as shipping for heavy equipment and motorcycles.
226 3rd St NE
Family owned and operated, with an ability to offer transport throughout the country, Oberg Transport provides services for fleet orders, car dealers and individuals. In business for more than a decade, the company touts itself as the “relocation specialists” in the area. It provides corporate rates as well as location services for snowbirds looking to move on a seasonal basis. The company also provides transport for cars purchased on eBay that need to be delivered to new owners.
1825 Main Ave SE #3
Van Dam Trucking
This is another family owned operation that offers motorcycle shipping as well as traditional car transport. The company touts its ability to move classic and customized automobiles in its enclosed transport truck, which can hold up to six cars at a time. In fact, much of its transport is enclosed, making this a good option for those that want to avoid having their vehicles being exposed to the elements.
615 11th Ave N
Other Fargo Resources
Fargo Wikipedia Page - everything you need to know about the city of Fargo.
North Dakota State University - North Dakota State University is distinctive as a student-focused, land-grant, research university, ranked by the Carnegie Commission on Higher Education among the top 108 public and private universities in the country.
Fargo On Craigslist - local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Related Information & FAQ
Fargo includes ZIP codes
58078, 58102, 58103, 58104, 58105, 58106, 58107, 58108, 58109, 58121, 58122, 58124, 58125, 58126.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Fargo - Cass, North Dakota (ND) 58102
Our Services and Information
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Casselton - Cass, North Dakota (ND) 58012
🇺🇸 Fargo - Cass, North Dakota (ND) 58102
🇺🇸 Lisbon - Ransom, North Dakota (ND) 58054
🇺🇸 Mayville - Traill, North Dakota (ND) 58257
🇺🇸 Wahpeton - Richland, North Dakota (ND) 58074
🇺🇸 West Fargo - Cass, North Dakota (ND) 58078
🇺🇸 West Fargo - Cass, North Dakota (ND) 58078
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August