Enjoy Professional RV Shipping from USA to Europe
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Shipping an RV to Europe is easy for the professionals who have been involved in the industry for a long time. It’s at least as easy as sending any other type of vehicle overseas.
Of course, it must comply with the nation’s import regulations. Your transporter will happily help you throughout the shipping process, using their knowledge of foreign import laws and the latest transport technology to get the RV shipped safely to Europe.
Although your RV is in great hands with the transport company, to ensure its safety and make sure it’s fully protected under the insurance policy you must prepare it according to standard procedure. This is easy to do but will take some time to complete.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Preparing the RV for International Delivery.
- Contact the Embassy of the country within Europe that you’re delivering to. They’ll give you the latest import regulations and tax rates. You must fulfill any requirements in order to obtain the certificate of import approval from Customs.
- Close and latch all doors, windows, cupboards and drawers. Make sure all wall hangings, artwork, and home décor are also secured or put away for the transport.
- Disconnect all power and gas operated appliances and electronics.
- Make sure the tires are in good shape and filled with air.
- Check all fluid levels and check for leaks. If you spot any, have them repaired before the shipping date. It’s always wise to conduct routine maintenance before you have the RV delivered overseas.
- Remove all personal and valuable items from the vehicle. The transport company will not be held responsible for such items if they were to end up lost or stolen.
- All lights must work correctly. Check the hitch and tow bar as well to ensure they are properly secured and hooked up.
- Take pictures of the inside and outside of the RV. Document any damages that you are aware of before the vehicle takes off with the transporter.
- Have any instructions written up for the transporter prepared in time for the RV’s pickup. Have a set of keys ready too.