The relocation of a motorcycle can be done with the help of a dependable and trustworthy shipping company. Take to the Internet when you begin your search for a reliable transport company in Enid. Often times, a company will have customer reviews and ratings on their website. Read over these comments.
They will help you get a better feel for how the transport company treats their customers and their possessions being shipped.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What are My Shipping Options?
When it comes to shipping a vehicle from Enid to another state, there are several methods one might choose from. All of these are safe options, especially in comparison to riding the bike there yourself. The prices will vary seeing as some of the transport methods are considered to be safer than others. If the company offers insurance during the motorcycle’s transport, you might want to take advantage of the extra purchase.
- Crated Shipping – This method requires the bike to be drained of all fluids. The battery must be disconnected and sometimes the handlebars and mirrors will need to be removed. The bike is then strapped to a wooden pallet and placed inside an enclosed container.
- Enclosed Shipping – The bike is placed inside a trailer.
- Open Air Shipping – The motorcycle is placed on top of a flatbed trailer which could leave it open to the possibility of poor road or weather conditions.
- Terminal to Terminal – The motorcycle will need to be dropped off at a shipping terminal and retrieved at another one closer to Lexington.
- Door to Door – The hauler will come pick the motorcycle up from wherever it is stored, then take it to the destination in Lexington in which you specified.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?