Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Emeryville, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Emeryville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Emeryville has everything that you might look for in a small city, from extensive beaches to quiet and serene neighborhoods. It lies in the path of the I-80 as it crosses west towards Treasure Island and San Francisco. Nothing can give you a better experience of traveling through these parts of California than when you use a private vehicle. When your plans involve shipping cars to or from Emeryville, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport for the best solutions.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Los Angeles to Emeryville||$373||373 miles||2-4 days|
|Emeryville to San Diego||$492||492 miles||2-4 days|
|Salt Lake City to Emeryville||$540||721 miles||3-5 days|
|Albuquerque to Emeryville||$646||1077 miles||4-6 days|
|Emeryville to Denver||$742||1238 miles||4-6 days|
|Kansas City to Emeryville||$1076||1794 miles||5-7 days|
|Nashville to Emeryville||$1146||2293 miles||6-8 days|
|Emeryville to New York||$1157||2894 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Emeryville
We have transport services covering all the neighborhoods in the city. We are present in every state in the U.S. with networks that extend to other corners of the world.
Transport services offered in Emeryville
We have reliable domestic and international solutions to give you a hassle-free experience as you move your vehicle. Enclosed shipping makes sure that your classic and luxury vehicles are handled with the highest efficiency, courtesy, and safety measures. The fleet responsible for transporting the cars uses modern equipment such as hydraulic lift gates and air-compressed suspension to keep them safe from damage. Open-air shipping remains the first choice for many shippers. It is the best solution when you have a standard car that you use regularly. You do not want to dig deeper into your pockets moving such a vehicle. Keeping it in good shape for driving helps in lowering the costs. You might have to consider terminal shipping if you have a pressing budget. It works better where you live near the major towns and cities in your state. You will find a convenient depot/terminal where you will drop off/pick up the vehicle. Door-to-door shipping includes collecting the vehicle from any given point and delivering it to your residence. It is the most convenient delivery option that you will find when shipping cars to or from Emeryville. On the global scale, A-1 Auto Transport offers some of the safest and most affordable shipping solutions.
- Roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) transport uses a rolling (driving/wheeling) system to load and unload vehicles on the shipping vessel. Our partner vessels have wide decks that can fit different sizes of automobiles in large numbers. Some can carry as many as 6000 cars in one trip.
- Shipping containers can help to protect your expensive cars from potential damage while in transit. You can choose from two options depending on your needs. Since the price of a container stays the same, you may find it cheaper to go for the shared one. Using one exclusively helps when you need to move personal effects along with the vehicle.
Cars that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport offers the most comprehensive moving solutions for all types of vehicles. We can handle standard cars, trucks, vans, motorcycles, SUVs, classics, luxury cars, boats, yachts, jet skis, cranes, project cargo, and heavy plant equipment.
How to prepare a car for shipping
We recommend that you keep it free of personal items and remove the aftermarket accessories like DVD players, GPS, speakers, and stereo systems. The insurance policy will not cover for losses or damage caused because of leaving them in your vehicle. While it is not a standard requirement, cleaning the vehicle goes a long way in making sure that you get a smooth inspection process. Walk around the car and record all the existing chips, dents and scratches. Use a camera to take dated photographs and add them to your report. Ask you seek your quote, the transporter may ask about the vehicle’s condition. It is cheaper to transport a running car because it needs little handling equipment. The following steps will help you to keep it in the best shape for transportation:
- Leave about 1/4 of gas in the tank so that the driver can drive it on the truck when loading/unloading.
- Top-off the brake fluid, engine oil, and transmission fluid.
- Fix any visible leaks present on the vehicle.
- Use a fully charged battery and well-inflated tires.
- Get the mechanical problems fixed.
- Check if the braking system works properly.
Check the local Department of Transportation (DOT) to learn more about the regulations on shipping cars to or from Emeryville.
A-1 Auto Transport has more than 20 years of industry experience, offering a series of benefits such as the following:
- Insurance coverage for all the vehicles under our care during transportation. It comes as part of your quote, which also includes GPS.
- A strong team of qualified professionals, who will give the best care to your vehicle.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote form A-1 Auto Transport today.