Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Edgewater, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Edgewater, Florida Safe And Secure Auto Transport Services
Edgewater is one of those cities that just seems to have everything that anyone could ever want in a city. Situated on the waterfront in Florida, the city has many thriving locally owned shopping centers, large retail outlets and commercial businesses. There are plenty of parks, walking trails and places to swim as well. Residents and visitors to Edgewater enjoy evening walks along the Intracoastal waterway that lines the city, and during the day, boating and fishing are always popular past times. To learn more about the City of Edgewater, you can visit the Edgewater website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Edgewater to Tampa||$153||153 miles||1-2 days|
|Edgewater to Memphis||$635||846 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Edgewater||$736||981 miles||3-5 days|
|Edgewater to Indianapolis||$742||989 miles||3-5 days|
|St. Louis to Edgewater||$605||1009 miles||4-6 days|
|Dallas to Edgewater||$664||1107 miles||4-6 days|
|Edgewater to Los Angeles||$1011||2527 miles||7-9 days|
|Portland to Edgewater||$1220||3049 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Preparing Cars For Long Distance Shipping
When you’re making a move to Edgewater, you’ll need to make sure your car is fully prepared for the trip. Keep these cars preparation tips provided by A-1 Auto Transport in mind as you get your car ready to go:
- Clean the interior thoroughly removing all personal items and paperwork. Be sure to vacuum or steam clean the interior as well.
- Wash the exterior so you will be able to see any signs of damage both before and after transport. Dust can cover up chipped paint or minor dents and dings.
- Lower the fuel to no more than ¼ tank. Extra fuel can add weight to the car and potentially increase the cost. It can also add weight to the carrier that can cause the truck to be overweight.
- Make sure the battery is fully charged. The driver will need to be able to move the car as he loads and unloads other vehicles during travel.
- Check the tire pressure. Tires need to be at the recommended levels to be loaded onto the carrier securely.
- If there are any fluid, make sure those are repaired prior to transport. Most carriers will not load a car that has fluid leaks.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Edgewater Auto Transport Directory
DTL Transportation Inc.
In business for more than 30 years, DTL Transportation Inc. serves the Edgewater, Florida area with local and long distance auto transport. They have modern trucks and equipment, are fully licensed and insured and can have your motor vehicles scheduled for transport quickly. They offer competitive pricing, tracking on all shipments and have a proven reputation as a reliable auto transport company. When you’re ready to schedule your motor vehicle to ship or need an accurate price quote, you can give one of their sales reps a call.
301 Northstar Ct., Sanford, Florida, 32771
Road Runner Auto Transport
This is a nationwide auto transporter that moves motor vehicles to and from the Edgewater, Florida area and within the 50 states of the U.S. including Alaska and Hawaii. They also work with international shipping and can assist with all areas of customs. They are licensed, insured and bonded and registered with the FMCSA and have US DOT registration. They can relocate a single vehicle, multiple vehicles or entire dealership fleets. They also work with auto auctions, online automobile shopping and even household moves.
Edgewater includes ZIP codes: