The most consistent means to transport a motorcycle are available through professional transport services offered in the Eden Prairie area. There are many hurdles that could come up during a motorcycle transport, especially for those who do not have the proper tools or understanding. A transport business can provide their customers with a fast delivery and a few safe and efficient shipping options.
A shipping company can supply secure shipping methods and services to keep the bike protected from potential hazards, poor driving conditions and iffy weather. For a low price, a client can have their motorcycle transported out of Eden Prairie with the method of their choice without hassle.
Most Used Shipping Methods and Services for Motorcycle Transport.
- Enclosed Shipping - This is considered to be the most popular method to transport a motorbike since the bike is completely protected against driving conditions and the elements, It provides four corners of protection throughout the duration of the shipping process.
- Open Air Shipping - For customers transporting their motorcycle during the warmer seasons, this method of shipping is perfectly safe as well as dependable. As long as the customer is fine with their bike being exposed to driving and weather conditions.
- Door to Door - This delivery method makes transporting a bike convenient for the customers who choose to purchase this service. The bike is picked up at a specific location, and delivered directly to its destination.
- Terminal to Terminal - This cost efficient means of pickup and delivery is perfect for an individual looking to transport their bike on a budget and is perfectly safe and reliable. The only downfall in this method is that some traveling may be required if the customer does not live near the terminal depot where the bike has been sent.
- Crated Shipping - Depending on the bike, the customer may be asked to remove the handlebars and mirrors, disconnect the battery and drain the fluids.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.