Finding motorcycle shipping services in Chaska is relatively easy. There are a lot of different services and features to benefit from when it comes to the relocation of a motorcycle. Always make sure that the transport company offers insurance coverage for the vehicles in their care during the delivery process.
Almost all shipping services will come with insurance as added protection and a guarantee from the transport company that the vehicle will arrive safely. If any harm is done to your bike during its travels, the expenses for the repairs or replacements will be covered by the insurance company extending their services.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Methods Used to Transport a Motorcycle Safely.
- Enclosed Shipping.
- Open Air Shipping.
- Door to Door.
- Terminal to Terminal.
- Crated Shipping.
Preparing a Motorcycle for Transport.
- Clean any dirt and deposits from the motorcycle.
- Remove any loose objects and accessories that can damage the bike while in transit.
- Disable the security alarm if the bike has one installed.
- Check fluids, tire pressure, and battery.
- Gas reading should not be above ¼ tank before transporting the motorcycle.
- Document and list any imperfections and damages to the bike before shipping.
If the motorcycle is prepared as the transport company recommends, then the safe arrival of the bike can be expected. The requirements set by the transport professionals also assure their safety during the process. It is important that you complete everything you are asked. At the end of the delivery process, conduct a final inspection of the bike to assure no damage is present.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory