- Cost & Time Examples To Ship Your Motorcycle
- Shipping Methods Available For Motorcyclists
- Transport Companies Closest To Duluth, Mn
- Duluth Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Duluth Includes Zip Codes
When motorcycle transport is something that you are considering taking advantage of for your move to Duluth Minnesota, you will want to find a reliable and trustworthy transport company. This can be done with the help of a little online research. Read customer reviews and pay attention to the ratings given. This will help you to find a transport company to safely get your motorcycle to Duluth.
Being that Duluth is a thriving city with a gorgeous coastline along Lake Superior, many motorcyclists thoroughly enjoy the long winding roads and great sightseeing. Having your bike shipped there will definitely be beneficial and worth it to you. Transporting it there is always a safer option than taking it there yourself. The bike will be at less risk for damage and you will be able to save the miles for when the motorcycle arrives in Duluth.
Cost & Time Examples To Ship Your Motorcycle
|To / From Duluth, MN||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Duluth, MN to Cranston, RI||1433 miles||$573 - $716||6 - 8 days|
|New River, AZ to Duluth, MN||1808 miles||$723 - $904||8 - 10 days|
|Duluth, MN to Auburn, NY||1121 miles||$448 - $560||6 - 8 days|
|Brooklyn, CT to Duluth, MN||1401 miles||$560 - $700||6 - 8 days|
|Duluth, MN to Davenport, CA||2078 miles||$831 - $1039||10 - 12 days|
|Vero Beach, FL to Duluth, MN||1722 miles||$688 - $861||8 - 10 days|
|Duluth, MN to Paron, AR||995 miles||$398 - $497||4 - 6 days|
|Raytown, MO to Duluth, MN||593 miles||$237 - $296||4 - 6 days|
|Duluth, MN to Wilmington, DE||1219 miles||$487 - $609||6 - 8 days|
|Corvallis, OR to Duluth, MN||1820 miles||$728 - $910||8 - 10 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping Methods Available for Motorcyclists
There are several ways in which a motorcycle can be transported to the City of Duluth. These are all more reliable than taking the bike there yourself, but all of these methods vary in price. So, while shopping around for the right company and transport method, keep your budget in mind. Ask the company if they offer insurance for the shipping process. This will help you rest at ease knowing that the bike is in good hands and it will arrive safely to its destination.
- Crated Shipping: a safer method in which the bike is strapped to a wooden pallet and placed within an enclosed container. This method takes a bit more preparation. The fluids must be released from the motorcycle and the battery will need to be disconnected. Some companies will require the handlebars and mirrors be removed.
- Enclosed Shipping: another safe method in which the bike is placed within an enclosed container.
- Open Air Shipping: the motorcycle is strapped to an open flatbed trailer.
- Terminal to Terminal: a service that requires the bike to be dropped off at a terminal for its transport and then retrieved at another terminal closest to Duluth.
- Door to Door: a service that some companies offer in which they come to pick the bike up from you and then drop it off at whatever address you may need it to be delivered at in Minnesota.
Transport Companies Closest to Duluth, MN
Minneapolis Auto Transport
1350 333 7th St.
S. Minneapolis, MN
Downtown Auto Transport
350 811 LaSalle Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Crossman Auto Transport Inc.
5102 102nd Trl.
N. Brooklyn Park, MN 55443
Duluth Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Canal Park||Above the hill||Spirit Valley|
|Central Hillside||Duluth Heights||West of West Duluth|
|Downtown Duluth||Kenwood||Fond du Lac|
|East Hillside||Piedmont Heights||Gary – New Duluth|
|Park Point||Woodland||Norton Park|
|Eastern Duluth||West Duluth||Morgan Park|
|Chester Park / UMD||Bayview Heights||Riverside|
|East End / Endion||Denfeld||Lincoln Park|
|Hunter's Park||Fairmount||Lincoln Park|
|Lakeside – Lester Park||Irving||Goat Hill|
|Morley Heights / Parkview||Oneota||Rice’s Point|
Duluth includes ZIP codes
55802, 55803, 55804, 55805, 55806, 55807, 55808, 55810, 55811, 55812