You can have your motorcycle safely shipped across the nation through reputable transport professionals out of Richfield, Minnesota. When you purchase shipping services, you can relax knowing that your bike is being cared for by individuals who have years of experience in the transport industry.
They have managed to successfully deliver motorcycles and other motorized vehicles for years and continue to do so using the latest equipment and haulers.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Is There Anything I Must Do to Get the Bike Ready for Transport?
Anyone shipping a motorcycle will have a short list of requirements to fulfill before the transport company comes to take it away for the shipping process. This prep work won’t take up much of your time.
- Wash the motorcycle, making sure it is free from all dirt and debris.
- Inspect the bike for damages. Write down anything visible and take pictures.
- Remove saddlebags and any other motorcycle accessories.
- Check the fluids and top them off. The only fluid that must remain low is the fuel which should read ¼ full or less.
- Check the tire pressure.
Preparing the bike for transport only assures the safety of the vehicle and those caring for it. It is important that you complete the small tasks. If you chose to have your bike shipped through crated shipping methods, you may be asked to disconnect the battery and remove the handlebars and mirrors.
All genuine motorcycle transporters will provide insurance coverage. This coverage will offer even more security during the shipping process. When a vehicle is in the care of the transporter, the owner’s insurance policy is voided. Therefore, it is extremely important to ask the transport company about their insurance policy.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory