Safe And Reliable Bloomington Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Bloomington is such an amazing city in the heart of Minnesota. Many people would love to have a home in the beautiful city. Bike owners also love to live in serene areas like Bloomington. If you are a biker considering to ship to Michigan, then come to the most reliable motorcycle hauling company. Regardless of where you want to relocate, even to a different country, A-1 Auto Transport got your back.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
When you seek motorbike shipping services from A-1 Auto Transport, these are the options that will be at your avail:
- Our inexpensive motorcycle transport selection is the open-air shipping. With this method, your motorcycle will be packed on an open truck, and it will be fastened before being moved.
- If you are looking for an inexpensive freight but with a shield from the weather, we have the enclosed alternative. Essentially, this method is akin to open-air
- You can choose to use crated shipping which guarantees that your motorbike makes no movements during the entire shipping process. It will be fastened securely in a specially built wooden crate.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Our crew will take you through the essential stages, to help you get a good idea of what preparation entails. The following are a few suitable guidelines:
- Clean your motorbike. You do not want any particles on the wheels or the paint surface during transportation.
- Inspect your motorcycle. Look for any dents, scratches, dings, and other deficiencies.
- Record the damages by taking pictures and noting them down.
- Check all fluid levels. Treat the process like you were about to embark on a long tour with your bike.
- Inspect the tires, check fluid leakages, and see to it that you have suitable tire pressure. Well- inflated tires will prevent your motorbike from moving suddenly and vigorously during the trip.
- Fill your fuel tank quarter-way and fix any fluid leaks before moving.
- Remove loose accessories. It is also recommendable to tighten everything or fold protruding parts such as side mirrors.
- If your bike has an alarm system, disengage it so that your transporter can move the bike without setting off the alarm system. Conduct a small demonstration to the drivers so that they know how to switch it off.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Are you excited about riding your motorbike in the holiday destination? If yes, getting a reliable hauling service is the immediate task. Use the hints that follow to zero in a dependable motorcycle hauler.
- Check out the customers’ experiences on the web. Refer to a couple of reviewing websites before making a decision. Focus on sites that offer customers chances to rate and leave comments about hauling services they have used before.
- Check and ensure that they have the right equipment for loading, transporting and offloading motorcycles.
- Finally, ask about their experience in shipping motorcycles. As a general rule, you are safer working with a company that has been in the industry for many years and one that has good ratings in the Better Business Bureau and the US Department of Transportation.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
There are many motorcycle shipping companies that you can use, but A-1 Auto Transport is probably the safest bet for anyone shipping a bike to or from Michigan. Here’s why:
- We always have people available around the clock so you can contact us at any time of the day or night and be assured of a prompt response.
- We have designed our services with efficiency in mind to ensure that we are able to give you the most competitive pricing in the industry.
- Should something unexpected happen in the course of the shipping, you will have nothing to worry about because we have a cargo insurance policy that will protect you from any liabilities.
Our Bloomington motorcycle shipping services
Whether you are shipping your bike to or from Bloomington, A-1 Auto Transport has something for you. We are determined to make sure that each of our customers leaves happy and 100% satisfied with the services they receive from us. Here are the motorcycle shipping services that you can get from us:
- Door-to-door services.
- Terminal-to-terminal delivery.
- Insurance cover.
Talk to us!
Fill out the form below; one of our support members will contact you shortly.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory