Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Delano, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Delano Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Delano is a quiet, mid-sized city in Kern County south of California. It has a thriving agricultural economy, with orchards making up the largest swathes of farmland. It enjoys a perfect road network that connects it to other parts of the state and is a perfect place for a business looking to move to a low-cost area. A-1 Auto Transport offers the best solutions for everyone involved in shipping cars to or from Delano.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Los Angeles to Delano||$143||143 miles||1-2 days|
|San Diego to Delano||$262||262 miles||2-4 days|
|Delano to Phoenix||$385||514 miles||2-4 days|
|Denver to Delano||$638||1064 miles||4-6 days|
|Kansas City to Delano||$999||1666 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C.||$1086||2717 miles||7-9 days|
|Delano to Atlanta||$1110||2221 miles||6-8 days|
|Delano to New York||$1135||2838 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Delano
We serve all parts of the city, with our coverage extending countrywide to all the American states.
Transport services offered in Delano
A long-distance move comes with many other challenges such as how to transport your vehicle to the destination. Driving it by yourself is one option, but not the best one when you have to travel thousands of miles across the country. A-1 Auto Transport will help to ease your stress by offering the following solutions.
- The cost to ship forms one of the biggest reasons why many people opt for open-air transport. Transporters can drop the rates by allowing more cars to travel on the trucks, which gives an even spread on the costs.
- In addition to offering reliable transport solutions, A-1 Auto Transport can handle all the necessary paperwork for exports and imports. You will get the lowest international shipping rates using the roll-on/roll-off Our container vessels can cover all the worldwide ports and will secure your vehicle from potential damage while in transit.
- Fully restored rare classics, high-end luxury, and showroom vehicles have one challenge in common. The mode of transportation used needs to keep them from running into any damage while in transit. Enclosed shipping secures the cars from the elements and other external hazards.
- After signing up for door-to-door shipping, you can sit back and wait to receive the car from your residence. We will send our representative to take care of all the running, starting with finding the pick-up point all the way to making the delivery.
- Our partnerships with depot operators from across the country help us to offer you convenient drop-off/pick-up points through terminal shipping. You might save a lot on the costs if you choose it when shipping cars to or from Delano.
Cars that we ship
Whether you want to move a standard car, motorcycle, boat, or farm equipment, A-1 Auto Transport offers all the solutions that you might need.
Preparing the car for shipping
We can transport inoperable vehicles but only if you let us know in advance. The following steps will help to keep your car in the best shape for shipping.
- Personal items and aftermarket accessories like DVD players and stereo systems should not travel as part of the vehicle. The FMCSAenforces heavy fines and penalties on transport companies that insist on carrying cars loaded with such goods.
- Cleaning the vehicle will make it easy to spot the pre-existing damage before sending it off. Prepare a report on all the dents and scratches on the body. Include areas where the paint is slightly off. Use a camera to take dated photographs of all angles.
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank. Run maintenance checks on the battery, fluid levels, tire pressure, and braking system to make sure that it runs properly. Send for repair if it has mechanical problems or any visible leaks.
- Secure the exterior by removing the detachable parts and covering other loose items. Custom accessories like spoilers, ground effects, and fog lights should not travel as part of the vehicle. If you have a convertible, secure the top to protect the interior parts from damage by the elements.
- A truck driver can use crude means to disable an alarm system that triggers off while in transit. Make sure that you have it deactivated or give a set of instructions on how to turn it off. Make a duplicate set of keys that you will hand over to the truck driver.
Benefits of choosing our service
At A-1 Auto Transport, our knowledge of vehicle transportation runs for more than 20 years. We are the leading experts when it comes to shipping cars to or from Delano.
- All our services include GPS tracking so that you can follow the progress at your convenience.
- Ours is a fully licensed, insured, and bonded service that allows you peace of mind knowing that you are dealing with a legit company.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.