Safe And Reliable DeKalb County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Most carrier firms may boast of nationwide service delivery. But none beats A-1 Auto Transport Inc.’s in terms of the quality of our services. While most carrier firms say they serve all states in America, they only go as far as shipping cars only to the major cities in each state. We, on the other hand, go a lot further than that. We serve each and every county across all the states of America. We serve large states like Texas that have hundreds of counties and the small ones like Delaware with just three counties. DeKalb, IL is one of the 102 counties that enjoy Illinois car shipping services from A-1 Auto Transport Inc. Our comprehensive scope of service, our rich service-mix and our unique service delivery make us the best firm for shipping cars to or from DeKalb County.
Read on to learn more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|DeKalb County to Indianapolis||$239||239 miles||2 - 4 days|
|DeKalb County to Minneapolis||$362||362 miles||2 - 4 days|
|DeKalb County to Washington, D.C.||$571||762 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to DeKalb County||$643||858 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Albuquerque to DeKalb County||$792||1321 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to DeKalb County||$1011||1685 miles||5 - 7 days|
|DeKalb County to Los Angeles||$1172||1954 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Comprehensive scope of service
Part of what makes us the best in the industry is our wide scope of service. DeKalb is one of the most densely populated counties in Illinois. It has four cities and nineteen townships. We proudly serve each and every location and address within these regions. DeKalb City, Geona, Sandwich, Sycamore, Cortland, Hinckley, Kingston, Kirkland, Lee, Malta, Maple Park, Shabbona, Somonauk, Waterman, Afton, Clinton, Cortland, Franklin, Kingstone, Mayfield, Milan, Paw Paw, Pierce, South Grove, Squaw Grove, and Victor Town make up our target locations in DeKalb County.
Furthermore, we stretch our scope of service to the rest of the counties in Illinois, and especially the ones bordering DeKalb, from which most of our intrastate car shipping demand comes from. These include Boone County, McHenry County, Kane County, Kendall County, LaSalle County, Lee County, Ogle County, and Winnebago County. We can guarantee that no other firm in the US covers so many areas when shipping cars to or from DeKalb County.
- All autos car shipping: We are experienced in shipping all kinds of vehicles, including sedans, trucks, SUVs, ATVs, motorcycles, vans, sports cars, classic cars, high-end cars, and mobile homes. Take a look at the various brands we ship.
- International car shipping: DeKalb is only 63 miles shy of Chicago, which is home to one of the largest inland ports in America; The Port of Chicago. The Port handles millions of short tons per year through international trades over Lake Michigan of the Great Lakes. Automobiles take up a great fraction of these figures. We offer international car shipping to clients of DeKalb County through the Port of Chicago.
- Door to door services: This makes up the bulk of our most sought-out services. Here, we ship vehicles from any location and deliver them to the client’s address, right to the doorstep!
Find out more!
We offer many more services in respect to shipping cars to or from DeKalb County. Simply visit our service page to find out more.
Zip codes included in DeKalb County
- ZIP Code 60111 - Clare
- ZIP Code 60112 - Cortland
- ZIP Code 60115 - DeKalb
- ZIP Code 60129 - Esmond
- ZIP Code 60135 - Genoa
- ZIP Code 60145 - Kingston
- ZIP Code 60146 - Kirkland
- ZIP Code 60150 - Malta
- ZIP Code 60178 - Sycamore
- ZIP Code 60520 - Hinckley
- ZIP Code 60548 - Sandwich
- ZIP Code 60550 - Shabbona
- ZIP Code 60552 - Somonauk
- ZIP Code 60556 - Waterman
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.