Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from DC
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Washington DC Area Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Washington D.C. is home to history in more ways than one. There are a number of monuments here, museums galore and enough sightseeing options to fill up weeks of visiting. Moreover, many members of the federal government travel here often to participate in various meetings, votes and work for their constituencies back home. This necessitates the need for Washington D.C. vehicle transport to ensure that their personal vehicles are available both in the area in which they live as well as in the district while they work.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Washington DC to New York||$225||225 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Boston to Washington DC||$437||437 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Washington DC to Asheville||$471||471 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Georgia to Washington DC||$510||680 miles||3 – 5 days|
|District of Columbia to Texas||$928||1546 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Arizona to Washington DC||$1112||2224 miles||6 – 8 days|
|District of Columbia to Nevada||$1239||2478 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Seattle to Washington DC||$1108||2771 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Washington DC to San Francisco||$1127||2817 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Tips For Handling Washington D.C. Car Transport Companies
Since many people use their vehicles to tour Washington D.C., there are several options to keep in mind when it comes to Washington D.C. auto shipping businesses.
- Plan your travel itinerary ahead of time: Whether you are visiting or in the area on business, make sure you know where you are going and when so that you can schedule your Washington D.C. vehicle transport in a timely fashion. After all, if the point of having your car is convenience, then you want to be assured that you have access to it when you need it.
- Make sure your Washington DC car shipping company of choice ships to Washington D.C.: Many companies may instead opt to ship to Virginia or nearby Maryland. If this is the case, then you need to be prepared to leave the greater D.C. area to retrieve your vehicle from the Washington DC vehicle shipping company upon the arrival of your vehicle to the car depot.
- Prep your car ahead of time: Washington D.C. auto transport involves taking your car through ever-changing weather conditions and tons of traffic. Make sure you have plenty of gas in your car so that upon delivery, you can get where you need to be in no time. Also, check fluids since you never know where you may – or may not – have time to stop while in the district. Make sure that your auto shipping insurance is in order.
Washington D.C. automobile transportation allows you to get your vehicle in and out of the district with ease. In a place that can be crowded with traffic, this can be a challenge even for the most seasoned DC denizen. Professional transport gets your vehicle where it needs to be and in the time it needs to be there, so that you don’t have to worry about it and can focus on other aspects of your visit or business in the Washington D.C. area.
Visit the Washington DC Department of Transportation website for more information on shipping your automobile to the Washington DC area.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Washington DC Auto Transport Companies Directory
EJ Auto Transport
EJ Auto Transport provides Washington DC automobile shipping services to the greater Washington D.C. area for those in need of permanent transport to or from the area. This company provides budget-friendly shipping of all types.
225 I Street NE #714
AA Car Transport
AA Car Transport offers affordable Washington D.C. auto shipping services for those looking for regional transport options. Open air and enclosed trailers to safely deliver your automobile to it’s destination. Door to door and overseas shipping available.
1155 F Street Northwest #1050, Washington, D.C.
Pro Car Transport Nationwide
Pro Car Transport offers national auto, truck, van, SUV, motorcycle and boat transport to and from the D.C. area, and anywhere in the United States. If you are moving cross country from D.C. and simply need a transport company that can start the process locally and get your car clear across the country, then this may be the company for you. BBB accredited, check their reviews online — customers usually report back with positive things to say. Visit their website online, call or email them for a free price quote.
1001 North Fillmore Street #190
Prestige Auto Shippers
If you need to get your vehicle in or out of the D.C. area, then Prestige can assist with that. They are responsible for shipping all types of vehicles nationwide and using a wide range of transport options to do so. Licensed, bonded and insured Washington DC auto transport carriers. Known for having friendly drivers of their trucks. This company can also help out with finding you licensed movers if you are in the process of relocation.
1500 Massachusettes Avenue Northwest #836
Other Washington DC Resources
- DC.gov – official government website for Washington DC.
- Washington DC Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the Washington DC area.
- The George Washington University – The George Washington University was created in 1821 through an Act of the Congress, fulfilling George Washington’s vision of an institution in the nation’s capital dedicated to educating and preparing future leaders.
- Washington DC On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.