Safe & Reliable Daytona Beach Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Need a car shipped to or from Daytona Beach, Florida? We’ve put together this guide to help our readers understand the ins and outs of hiring an auto shipper, including a list of tips, and a listing of companies near Daytona Beach that move vehicles in the area. If you’d like an instant price quote, just complete the short form to the right or call us at the number at the top of the page.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Daytona Beach||$439||439 miles||2-4 days|
|Daytona Beach to Nashville||$515||686 miles||3-5 days|
|Daytona Beach to Memphis||$616||821 miles||3-5 days|
|Dallas to Daytona Beach||$653||1089 miles||4-6 days|
|Daytona Beach to Boston||$749||1249 miles||4-6 days|
|Denver to Daytona Beach||$1104||1840 miles||5-7 days|
|Daytona Beach to Phoenix||$1069||2138 miles||6-8 days|
|Las Vegas to Daytona Beach||$1152||2304 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Daytona Beach Auto Transport Services
- Finding A Company - If you’ve spent any time on the internet looking for a company to ship a vehicle for you, you’ve probably figured out that there are a lot of options out there. There are a few things you can look for that are typically signs of an experienced, reputable shipper. For one, you’re looking for a transporter that has experience, not just within the industry, but with the particular type of service you need. If you’re having a classic car shipped to Daytona Beach from California, you’ll want to find a company that regularly operates between the two coasts and, perhaps more importantly, has the necessary equipment and experience to ship classic and vintage cars (this usually means an enclosed carrier). The same holds for other types of vehicles, especially more specialized services like moving RVs, oversize vehicles, boats or ATVs.
Visit the Florida by Water website to find popular boating destinations throughout the state of Florida, organized by region. There’s also an event listing of upcoming boat shows from across the state.
- Price Comparison - Once you’ve nailed down a couple shippers that you’d be interested in working with, it’s time to get cost estimates to see how their prices match up. While pricing is often the most important aspect of auto shipping for a customer, it should not be the only consideration. Some less ethical shippers may offer an unreasonably low initial estimate (known as a “lowball quote” in the industry), only to tack on additional fees later to make up the difference. This is one reason why it’s important to get in touch with more than a couple shippers: it allows you to spot a price that seems out of whack. As a rule of thumb, if the price seems too good to be true, it probably is. If you contact three to five shippers to get a price quote, you should start to see a price range develop between the different carriers. If one shipper is drastically lower than all the others, call them and ask them why.
- Preparations - Before you have your car picked up, there are a few minor steps that are advisable. The driver will document the condition of your vehicle before its loaded onto the carrier, which is an important part of the process. As a precautionary measure, we recommend that you do your own review of the condition of your vehicle, preferably with pictures so that you have a basis of comparison when the shipper evaluates your car. Auto shippers will also ask that you clean the vehicle (inside and out) before it’s picked up by the carrier. As a general rule, personal items may not be kept inside the vehicle while it’s being shipped. Other preparations include the following:
- Disabling alarm systems and antitheft devices
- Removing any external, nonpermanent accessories or modifications
- Removing any internal components like GPS units or toll passes
- Basic maintenance: tire pressure, fluid levels, etc.
- Run the gas tank down to no more than 1/4 tank
To find other services offered by local businesses in the area, visit the official website for the City of Daytona Beach, Florida.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Daytona Beach, Florida Auto Transport Directory
Exotic Car Transport
A transport company that specializes in enclosed auto shipping, Exotic Car Transport moves classic, vintage and luxury cars and motorcycles. They have enclosed trailers and short-term storage available to customers as well.
1207 East Story Road, Winter Garden, FL 34787
US Boat Transport Inc
A boat shipping company located in Lake Helen, U.S. Boat Transport has more than 25 years of experience. They transport watercraft of all types, both to and from Volusia County.
295 East Ohio Avenue, Lake Helen, Fl 32744
Rivera Auto Transport Inc
A nationwide car shipper out of Orlando, Rivera Auto Transport delivers vehicles to cities throughout the U.S. and Canada from Daytona Beach. They offer discounts for online booking and multi-vehicle shipments.
3535 McCoy Road, Orlando, FL 32812
Daytona Beach Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Daytona Automall||Daytona Gardens||Ocean Walk Resort Condo|
|Aliki Forum Condo||Village At Indigo Lakes||Daytona Highlands|
|Indigo Woods East Condo||Marina Breeze Condominiums||Grande Champion|
|Halifax Villas Condo||Indigo Pines Condo||Westgate At Pelican Bay|
|Halifax River Club Condominium||Surfside Historic District||Holloway Place|
|Miramar East Daytona||Sunny Pines Circle||Daytona Beverages Center|
|Ringhaver||Gardiner Court||Oliver Terrace|
|South Beach Street Historic District||Country Club Harbor||The Promenade|
|Orange Island Park||Clifton Heights||Carew|
|Concord Condo||Idlewild Terrace||Slough|
|Lakewood Park||Mallards Glen||Van Dorn|
|Royal Palm Court Condo||Ortona Revised||Keating In Colemans Dayton|
Daytona Beach includes ZIP codes
32114, 32115, 32116, 32117, 32118, 32119, 32120, 32121, 32122, 32123, 32124, 32125, 32126, 32198.