Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
It will be easy for you to find reliable motorcycle shipping services, living in Daphne. Transporting a motorcycle through professionals is the most secure and efficient way to relocate the vehicle without jeopardizing its condition or increasing its mileage.
That is one of the biggest reasons manufacturers and dealerships use the services of a transport company. Professional transporters help them relocate their inventory without decreasing the value of the vehicles.
After scheduling the shipping date for your motorcycle, start preparing the bike as necessary. You will be asked to prep the motorcycle so that is made more secure for its transport. Most of the requests are standard and in accordance to the shipping method purchased.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Standard Shipping Preparation for a Motorcycle.
- Wash the motorcycle so that no dirt or grime is left behind. You want the bike to be in its best possible condition before the shipping process.
- Check all fluids and top them off. The tire pressure should also be checked.
- Only allow the fuel tank to be ¼ or less full for its transport.
- Take off any motorcycle accessories. This includes saddlebags. If crated shipping methods were chosen, you may be asked to remove the mirrors and handlebars.
- Disconnect the alarm system.
- Take pictures of any imperfections or damages. Make a list of the damages too. Some transport companies may ask for a copy of such documentation. This can also be used as a reference after the shipping process has been completed.
By preparing the motorcycle, you are encouraging more security for all who are involved in its shipping process. The transport company will also offer extra protection by providing insurance coverage during shipping.