Danville, Virginia Reliable and Safe Auto Transport
Danville is a small city of around 45,000 people in the State of Virginia. Danville played a big part in the American Civil War as it was the last known headquarters of the Confederate States of America as well as the last location of any Presidential Proclamations from President of the Confederate States, Jefferson Davis, during the war. Today, Danville is a great location for shopping, dining, and entertainment. In the 19th and 20th century, tobacco farmers started building elaborate mansions in Danville that showed their wealth to the rest of the community. Today, that neighborhood is known as Millionaires Row and is the site of some of the wealthiest citizens and lavish homes in Danville. Danville has several local parks including a mountain bike park with many biking trails, a skate park, playgrounds, athletic fields, picnic areas and plenty of outdoor space for sports, family events and community festivals.
You can learn more about Danville by checking the City of Danville website.
Danville Auto Shipping Questions
- How do auto transport companies figure the price of transport? – Auto transport is based on the weight of the vehicle, the location of pick-up and the distance to the delivery location and the type of carrier used to haul the car. Other factors, such as seasonal weather and expedited pick-up or delivery can also affect the price. Since weight is a factor with auto transport rates, you need to ensure that you leave no personal belongings in the car and be sure to run the fuel level down to around ¼ tank if fuel.
- Is it cost effective to ship a car with door to door service? – Door to door service is a convenience to the customer as well as the auto transport driver, however, if, on a strict budget, the most cost effective way to ship a car is by using a terminal for pick-up and delivery. When utilizing a terminal you need to see how close to your location the nearest terminal is so you can be sure that you won’t need to drive a long distance to reach the car when it is delivered. Also, check to see how well security and lighting at the terminal may be as many are not patrolled and have poor lighting. They can also be in tough neighborhoods which will leave the vehicle susceptible to vandalism or burglary.
- How do I prepare my car for transport? – The car should be washed and cleaned on the inside. All personal items need to be removed from the vehicle including paperwork in the glove box, aftermarket removable-face stereos, CD’s and DVD’s, garage door openers and other personal material. You should have copies of all auto transport paperwork including insurance documents before the driver picks the car up. The car should be in good mechanical condition and able to be driven unless it is inoperable and the auto transporter has always stated they can transport an inoperable vehicle.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Danville Professional Auto Transport Index
Five Z’s Auto Transport
Business for Five Z’s Auto Transport is a small family owned and operated transporter that has been in business for more than 10 years. Customers can reach an agent 24/7 and they offer competitive rates and fast service. They can transport automobiles, motorcycles, ATV’s, Jet Ski’s, small boats and operable and inoperable vehicles. They offer 24-hour emergency service and accept cash only to pay for transport.
6407 Irisburg Road, Axton, VA 24054
L&M Trucking of Virginia, Inc.
L&M Trucking of Virginia, Inc. is a full-service auto transporter that hauls all types of vehicles statewide. They also do junk removal and dealership recovery. L&M is fully licensed and registered with the United States Department of Transportation and all transport is fully insured and bonded.
1108 Colonial Turnpike, Rocky Mount, VA 24151
Danville includes ZIP codes:
24540, 24541, 24543.
Auto Transport Services in Virginia (VA), USA
- Alexandria, Virginia (VA)
- Arlington, Virginia (VA)
- Bon Air, Virginia (VA)
- Bristol, Virginia (VA)
- Charlottesville, Virginia (VA)
- Chesapeake, Virginia (VA)
- Colonial Heights, Virginia (VA)
- Danville, Virginia (VA)
- East Hampton, Virginia (VA)
- Edinburg, Virginia (VA)
- Fairfax, Virginia (VA)
- Fredericksburg, Virginia (VA)
- Hampton, Virginia (VA)
- Harrisonburg, Virginia (VA)
- Hopewell, Virginia (VA)
- Lynchburg, Virginia (VA)
- Manassas, Virginia (VA)
- Martinsville, Virginia (VA)
- Newport News, Virginia (VA)
- Norfolk, Virginia (VA)
- Petersburg, Virginia (VA)
- Portsmouth, Virginia (VA)
- Radford, Virginia (VA)
- Richmond, Virginia (VA)
- Roanoke, Virginia (VA)
- Salem, Virginia (VA)
- Staunton, Virginia (VA)
- Suffolk, Virginia (VA)
- Virginia Beach, Virginia (VA)
- Waynesboro, Virginia (VA)
- Williamsburg, Virginia (VA)
- Winchester, Virginia (VA)
- Woodbridge, Virginia (VA)