Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Dana Point, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Dana Point Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Dana Point is a popular surfing resort and berthing area southwest of California. Some of the magical sights include watching the dolphins as they glide through the water and jump off in the air. Whether you move there for a short stay or a permanent one, you will find it easier to move around by private means. A-1 Auto Transport offers the safest and most reliable solutions for shipping cars to or from Dana Point.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Los Angeles to Dana Point||$58||58 miles||1-2 days|
|Phoenix to Dana Point||$376||376 miles||2-4 days|
|Denver to Dana Point||$618||1031 miles||4-6 days|
|Dana Point to San Antonio||$798||1331 miles||4-6 days|
|Tampa to Dana Point||$1002||2505 miles||7-9 days|
|New York to Dana Point||$1121||2804 miles||7-9 days|
|Dana Point to New Orleans||$1123||1872 miles||5-7 days|
|Dana Point to Boston||$1199||2998 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Dana Point
State Route 1 straddles the city, north to south. We know all the roads leading to every neighborhood in the region. Our coverage extends to every state in the country.
Transport services offered in Dana Point
When planning to ship your car, you have to find a solution that guarantees a timely delivery as well as work out the most affordable costs. Here are some of the ways that A-1 Auto Transport can help you to make the right decision.
- Open-air shipping is the most affordable industry standard. It is a convenient solution as long as you don’t mind the vehicle traveling when exposed to the elements. We have multi-car trailers that can transport up to a dozen cars, depending on their sizes.
- When you want to move to a different country, a shipping container could be your best solution. You can keep all your household items and the vehicle in the same place without running extra charges. Bringing down the cost to ship a car using the option might involve going for a shared container.
- A-1 Auto Transport offers enclosed trailers that give maximum safety to expensive luxury cars and classics. It guarantees that your vehicle will reach the destination without having any scratch or dent on the body.
- You might need the door-to-door solution when you run a tight schedule. We will send our representative to fetch the car from any point that you send us and deliver it to your residence.
Transport terminals create a better opportunity for you to save money when shipping cars to or from Dana Point. We will appoint a convenient drop-off/pick-up hub in your state.
Cars that we ship
When you need a boat, yacht, Jet Ski, or camper by the harbor, we can have it sent at the most affordable rates. We have transport services for all kinds of automobiles.
How to prepare a car for shipping
Wash the vehicle and check it for pre-existing damage. Record every chip, dent or scratch on the body and take close-up photographs. Date all the records and make sure that you share them with the transporter. Remove all personal items from the vehicle. There is no insurance cover for such, which might lead to losses arising from damage. Include custom accessories like GPS, radar detectors, and DVD players on the list of items that you should keep out of the car. Remove the luggage racks, spoilers, and other detachable parts on the exterior. Cover the rest of the loose items that you fail to take out. Retract the antenna and fold in the side-view mirrors. Toll tags and parking passes can accumulate unnecessary charges while in transit. Get them taken out or deactivated. If you have a convertible, make sure that you secure the top before sending it on the truck. Top off the fluid levels, keep the battery on a full charge, inflate the tires, and run down the gas to about a quarter of the tank. If you have leaks or mechanical problems, get them fixed or let the driver know in advance. Prepare a spare set of keys, which you will hand over to the driver. Keep your license and vehicle registration documents in order. You will find all you need to know about the documentation at the local Directorate of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
Why you should stick with A-1 Auto Transport
- We have more than 20 years of experience in the industry. It gives us a head start when it comes to shipping cars to or from Dana Point.
- We have a wonderful team of supportive and knowledgeable staff, who will attend to your needs with the utmost focus and professionalism.
- A-1 Auto Transport is a licensed carrier. We always work hard to deliver your vehicles using a self-managed fleet, which gives us better control over the process.
- All our services include the insurance cover and GPS tracking, leaving you with some state of levelheadedness when it comes to worrying about your vehicle.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.