The Cottonwood Heights area provides its community with some of the best and most reliable motorcycle shipping options. When you ship your bike through skilled transport services, it is less likely to end up harmed and the mileage will be preserved.
Along with all of the advantages, motorcycle shipping services are affordable and fast.
There are several ways in which you can choose to ship your bike. Of course, there are several factors that will need to be considered before you make a decision. The customer service representatives should be able to help you make a choice.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Open Air Shipping Is the Cheapest Method of Transport.
Open air transport is the most cost effective and affordable method of transport. This includes securing the bike to an open air hauler. Dealerships and manufacturers that frequently ship multiple vehicles at once, use this shipping method. Although the vehicle is left open to outside elements, it is uncommon for any damages to occur.
During open air transport, the bike is secured to an open trailer. The driver of the vehicle hauler will monitor weather and road conditions as they travel. Whenever poor weather or road construction is an obstacle, the driver will reroute or stop until it is safe to carry on. Satellite tracking services will allow you to use Wi-Fi enabled devices to see where your bike is at all times during the shipping process.
Insurance coverage will ensure the bike’s safety. If for any reason your bike shows damages that weren’t present before it was shipped, inform the transport driver. They will assess the damage and write out a report in which you will sign as confirmation. This report is turned into the transporter and you will receive a phone call about the situation. They will help you file an insurance claim.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?