Clovis, New Mexico Professional Automobile Shipping
Clovis is located in both New Mexico and the state of Texas and is home to nearly 38,000 people. Agriculture is the primary business in Clovis and many residents work on peanut and cotton farms as well as cattle ranches. Cannon Air Force Base is located in Clovis and many residents also find employment on base either working in direct military positions or in civilian positions. Clovis has several public parks that provide recreation and physical activity for people of all ages and include playgrounds, walking trails and bicycle paths. Golfing is also available for residents at the Colonial Park Golf Course, an 18-hole course that includes a large driving range, a banquet room, and a pro shop. There is also a splash park with plenty of water fun for children and includes 17 water games to help beat the summer heat.
For more information about Clovis, you can visit the City of Clovis website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Clovis to Cheyenne||$414||552 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Phoenix to Clovis||$477||637 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Clovis to San Antonio||$488||488 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New York to Clovis||$652||870 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Clovis to Des Moines||$675||901 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Francisco to Clovis||$782||1304 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Clovis to Boston||$1025||2050 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Philadelphia to Clovis||$1045||1743 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Clovis
Keep these tips from A-1 Auto Transport handy when shipping a car to Clovis:
- Carefully select a professional car shipper by searching online for companies that may be local to your physical address. Using a small locally owned company can ease stress as you will most likely be able to speak to an agent's face to face and can often find discounts that may not be available when using a larger nationwide company
- Take all necessary steps to ensure that the vehicle will be protected during shipment. Once of the most important criteria to inquire about will be the insurance coverage that the company provides. All motor vehicle carriers must carry ample insurance for the cars they haul. Ask to see the proof of insurance and verify that it is not only valid but that it is appropriate for your vehicle and will cover what needs to be covered during transport.
- Have the car ready to go on the date that it will be picked up. The vehicle should be washed and cleaned inside to remove all dirt and grime as well as to ensure that all personal items have been removed from the inside. The gas should be lowered to around a quarter tank only and the battery, tires, and brakes should all be in good condition for driving. While the car will be on a carrier during shipment, it may be necessary for the driver to move it around as other vehicles are loaded and unloaded along the route.
- Be sure to have all promises and agreements in writing and have the company provide copies of everything to you before the car is picked up. Also make sure there is a number to reach an agent after normal business hours in case there is an important matter to discuss after the vehicle is dispatched to the new location.
Clovis Auto Transport Directory
Mares Trucking is a long haul trucking company that can relocate all types of freight including motor vehicles. They are registered with the United States Department of Transportation and have accreditation from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. All trucking services are licensed, insured and bonded.
1112 Shasta Drive, Amarillo, TX 79110
Noon Truck can safely transport cars, trucks and SUV’s as well as general freight to and from the Clovis area and statewide in Texas and New Mexico. They have been in business longer than 5 years and provide fast, competitively priced and fully insured and bonded transportation services.
5401 56th Street, Lubbock, TX 79414
Beaver Express Services LLC
Beaver Express is a nationwide shipping company that handles small package as well as heavy freight shipment. They haul all types of automobiles and machinery as well as heavy and light equipment. They can transport from coast to coast as well as to Alaska and Hawaii and all motor vehicle transport is licensed, insured and bonded.
4414 Martin Luther King Boulevard
Lubbock, TX 79404
Services And Information
Clovis includes ZIP codes
88101, 88102, 88103.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Clovis - Curry, New Mexico (NM) 88101
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Clovis - Curry, New Mexico (NM) 88101
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September