Clay Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Clay Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Have you ever fell in traps of fraudsters, or even heard of bike owners who were lured into gory deals? The experience is nothing to smile about. Many bike owners have been ripped off their hard-earned cash and even worse lost their bikes to thugs. They come off as “reliable” motorcycle shippers only to show their true colors after you hand in our motorbike.
Avoid all these heart-crashing encounters by using A-1 Auto Transport to move your bike to and from Clay. You can even ask from previous customers. They must have received flawless shipping services. Check out our reviews on authority sites like Trust Pilot. We have never swindled anyone before and neither are we going to fiddle you. How could we forget our affordable rates? We can also customize shipping fees in accordance to your needs.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Worry no more if you cannot make up your mind regarding the best shipping method. We got your back! We will take you through the offered shipping methods which include:
- Covered truck shipping. Imagine having your bike getting moved in a closed truck that is fixed with the latest technology. That is precisely what we are offering. Air-ride trucks with cooling systems to preserve the cosmetic job of the bike.
- Crating is yet another famous shipping method among exotic bike owners. With this option, your bike is placed in a wooden box that is cut to fit the bike and avoid any form of shaking.
- Open-air transport. You could opt to have your bike shipped on an uncovered truck. However, all possible agents of damage are likely to act on your bike.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
For safe and headache-free shipping, you need to follow some preparation steps we are going to detail below. Every shipping company will recommend different tasks. Nonetheless here are the basic methods of preparations.
- Removing the mud, dust, and debris by cleaning your motorbike. You will thank us later when you notice the marks you couldn’t have seen on a muddy bike.
- Securing the loose accessories and removing personal items from the bike.
- Taking clear and crisp images using a good camera. Blurry pics can deny you your compensation chance in case of mishaps.
- Disconnecting the GPS and alarm system.
- Inflating the tires to act as cushions and absorb shock when in transit.
- Removing all fluids that are either corrosive or inflammable. We love your bike and our drivers alike.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
There are bad and good motorbike shipping companies. The hard part is telling the two apart. However, with a bit of behind-the-scenes research you can zero in on a reputable transportation company. Follow these tips below to locate a reliable shipper.
- Hire a shipping company that holds a certificate of registration. Ensure that the registration is from the administrator of transport service providers within America. This includes international licenses.
- Look for a shipping company that offers forthright shipping fees. When you receive a shipping quote from the shipper, ensure that it is free from obligations and there will be no fee surcharges.
- Timelines must be met. Imagine you are attending a racing event and are looking for a shipper. You want a shipper who has your interests at heart and will make quick deliveries so that you do not miss your chance to take with you the gold medal.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We only use the latest shipping technology. All our tools and materials used for hauling are durable and designed exclusively for motorcycle shipping. This is to make sure that the bikes are delivered in mint condition.
- Our comprehensive insurance cover has a great purpose. In case our trucks, planes, or even sea vessels are involved in an accident and your bike is damaged, be sure to get compensated. We will even do the follow up to make sure that it is done.
- We offer an array of shipping methods. These motorcycle shipping options are designed to cater for the majority. You don’t have to live in the same estate with Jeff Bezos to ship your bike. We have very affordable options tailor-made to suit everyone.
Our Clay motorcycle shipping services
- Indemnification cover, included in the initial shipping fees.
- Online and almost immediate cargo tracking.
- Excellent and fast customer service and support
- Free motorcycle safe keeping.
Talk to us!
Our toll-free line is 1-800-452-2880. Reach out to us at any hour – we are a 24-hour service, and our shippers will get the job done without delay.