Safe and Reliable Chino Hills Car Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
Before you plan to transport your vehicle outside Chino Hills, you must be well informed about the whole process and your expectations on car shipping service providers.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Chino Hills to Phoenix||$347||347 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Chino Hills to San Francisco||$414||414 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Denver to Chino Hills||$745||994 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Chino Hills||$846||1410 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chino Hills to Washington D.C.||$1057||2644 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Chino Hills to New Orleans||$1120||1868 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Chino Hills to Jacksonville (FL)||$1195||2390 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
The list below shows a detailed car shipping process.
- Make sure that you set your shipping schedule in advance to process the legalities and documents flawlessly. This saves time, money, and effort for both parties. Know your driver's contact details, and make sure your provider uses GPS trackers to know the route ahead of time.
- Remove unnecessary items from your car so that trucks can comply with the weight requirement. Your negligence might cause delays and extra charges during your car delivery. Insurance companies only cover the vehicle and not the items inside the car.
- Inspect and list the current details of your vehicle. Prepare your bill of lading that serves as an agreement between you and the driver to assure that you are liable for the current condition and damages found before shipping process.
- Leave only 1/4 of the fuel in your gas tank, and remove your car's loose accessories. Lower gas levels reduce the risk of explosions or electrical fires.
- Decide if you will deliver your car to the terminal, or ask your car shipping service provider to pick up your vehicle. If you choose the door-to-door delivery, you have to inform your service provider the details of the location where they will pick up the vehicle and where they will deliver your car. If you choose to personally take your car to the terminal and pick it up from a different terminal, you can save as much as $50.
- You have to do your responsibilities as the owner prior to your car's transport. Your car shipping service provider will do its best to load and secure your vehicle on the truck. Wait for your car's arrival on its designated terminal located in one of the fifty states or in another country. Extend your patience when unforeseen factors happen, such as reaching the 500-mile limit of drivers per day, erratic weather conditions, heavy traffic, or road mishaps.
- If you decide to choose door-to-door delivery, inform your service provider of your current location's condition. Trucks need wider spaces to maneuver and load or unload your car. Make sure the place is clear of tree branches, wires and cables, or road repairs to reduce risks. If your house is located in a narrow area, you may pick up your vehicle at the nearest wider location.
Related Information & FAQ
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.