Safe And Reliable Chelan County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The North Cascades National Park is a remarkable sight in Chelan County in Washington. Packed with amazing recreational attractions, the county proves to be a top-tier tourist destination. Having your personal car makes your stay here more fun and convenient; and that is where A-1 Auto Transport comes in. We will help you in shipping cars to or from Chelan County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Portland to Chelan County||$286||286 miles||2-4 days|
|Sacramento to Chelan County||$586||777 miles||3-5 days|
|Chelan County to San Diego||$768||1280 miles||4-6 days|
|Tucson to Chelan County||$907||1512 miles||5-7 days|
|Omaha to Chelan County||$960||1600 miles||5-7 days|
|Chelan County to New Orleans||$1035||2589 miles||7-9 days|
|New York to Chelan County||$1118||2797 miles||7-9 days|
|Chelan County to Boston||$1196||2991 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
- Open-air vs. enclosed shipping: You might have come across open trucks carrying multiple cars on the road. This shipping option is called open-air transportation. Due to increased capacity, the shipping rates are lower as the cost to ship is distributed among the different vehicle owners. When dealing with high-value cars, we recommend the use of enclosed trucks. This is because they provide additional protection to your automobile.
- Door-to-door delivery vs. terminal delivery: Your car gets delivered using either of these two options. When you want to test-drive your vehicle right after it has been shipped, you should opt for terminal-to-terminal delivery. You only need to drop off and pick up your car at our shipping terminals across Washington. However, if time won’t allow you to drive down to our terminals, you can get the much-needed convenience in door-to-door delivery service. You will direct us where to pick your car and we will deliver it at your home or office.
- International shipping: Beyond shipping cars to or from Chelan County, we haul on the international scene. You can either choose to ship using sea or air freight. Air freight is faster and more expensive than sea freight. If you go for sea freight, you will further have to choose between the safer containerized shipping and RORO service.
- Non-op car hauling: Inoperable cars should not be a problem anymore. With our specialized equipment, we will load them safely onto our trucks and unload them carefully upon arrival. You get to enjoy this service at pocket-friendly rates.
- Electric shipping: We haul electric and hybrid cars at normal rates.
- All-in shipping: We transport all types and brands of vehicles - whether it is an SUV, ATV, motorhome, golf cart, Jet Ski, motorcycle, snowmobile, or even a boat.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- We are fully licensed and bonded by the authorities. This assures you that when working with us, you are working with legitimate people.
- We provide insurance at full replacement value. You can therefore rest easy knowing that should the worst happen, you will get compensated.
- We have extensive industry experience spanning for over two decades on shipping cars to or from Chelan County. Over that period, we have learnt a lot about making your shipping experience seamless.
- Our customers are satisfied with our services. We have been receiving positive feedback from our customers. This is a clear indication that they are happy with our services.
- We provide real-time updates of the location of your car. We have GPS tracking installed in all our trucks. Therefore, you are kept in the loop of the driver’s move.
Reach out to us!
Zip codes included in Chelan County
- 98815- Cashmere
- 98816- Chelan
- 98822- Entiat
- 98826- Leavenworth
- 98801- Wenatchee
- 98807- Wenatchee
- 98817- Chelan Falls
- 98831- Manson
- 98811- Ardenvoir
- 98826- Coles Corner
- 98821- Dryden
- 98816- Lucerne
- 98828- Malaga
- 98826- Merritt
- 98836- Monitor
- 98826- Plain
- 98826- Telma
- 98801- Wenatchee Heights
- 98801- West Wenatchee
- 98826- Winton
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.