Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Cape Canaveral, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Cape Canaveral, Florida Professional Auto Transport Services
Located in Brevard County, Florida, Cape Canaveral is home to around 10,000 people and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the State of Florida. There are many fun things to do in the city including the Cape Canaveral Zoo, the beach, John F. Kennedy Space Center, NASA and much more. Cape Canaveral has been a vital part of the resort and retirement community along the coastline of Brevard County for many years. The city works hard to bring family oriented events and entertainment to the area by hosting free family movies in the park, a parents night out with childcare so parents can enjoy some time on their own and many art shows, musical performances and celebrations throughout the year.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Orlando to Cape Canaveral||55$||55 miles||1-2 days|
|Cape Canaveral to Charlotte||408$||544 miles||2-4 days|
|Nashville to Cape Canaveral||554$||739 miles||3-5 days|
|Cape Canaveral to Washington D.C.||652$||869 miles||3-5 days|
|Cape Canaveral to Philadelphia||608$||1013 miles||4-6 days|
|Cape Canaveral to Detroit||709$||1181 miles||4-6 days|
|San Antonio to Cape Canaveral||727$||1211 miles||4-6 days|
|San Francisco to Cape Canaveral||1177$||2943 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Moving to Cape Canaveral can be a very exciting time in someone’s life. If you’re planning a move to this beautiful and energized city you can visit the City of Cape Canaveral website where you can find information on employment opportunities, city ordinances, events and the fun attractions that you will find once you relocate.
Learn more about moving a vehicle to Florida.
Auto Transport FAQ’s
A-1 Auto Transport gets all kinds of questions about automobile transport. We’ve chosen a few of the most asked and hope the answers will help you as you’re checking companies:
- What is the difference between a broker and a carrier? – As you search for reliable auto transport you will most likely come across many companies that are brokers as well as companies that are actual carriers. A broker is like a middleman and they take your call, provide you with a price quote and then they actively search for a carrier that can transport your automobile for the price they quoted. They do not own their own trucks. A carrier is a company that owns their own trucks and can give you a direct quote and schedule your service when you speak to them. Quite often, a broker will not be able to locate a carrier willing to work for the amount they quoted and your car will sit for weeks or even months before they let you know they were unable to fulfill the transport request. A broker will however, save you the time of having to search for companies on your own and they have been very beneficial to thousands of customers worldwide. It is a personal preference to the customer on which you would rather go with to find reliable transport.
- Will my car and personal items inside the car be insured during transport? – Most reputable companies will have insurance coverage for your car during transport. Beware of companies that do not have insurance or tell you that you need to pay extra for insurance coverage. While the motor vehicle will be covered during transport, the company will most likely not cover any personal items that you may have inside of the car.
- Should I pay via a wire transfer like Western Union or MoneyGram? – If a company requires that you make a payment via wire transfer, you should move on to a new company. Reputable companies will not ever ask for a wire transfer. They will accept major credit cards, debit, PayPal or cash. Reputable companies will also not usually require a deposit, so beware of companies that ask for a deposit up front as well.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Cape Canaveral Auto Transport Directory
When you’re looking for local auto transport in Cape Canaveral, you can use this directory by A-1 Auto Transport to help in your search:
Bulldog Transport can relocate all cars, trucks, vans, sport utility vehicles, RV’s, heavy machinery, boats, motorcycles, ATV’s and much more locally, long distance or overseas. They offer door to door transport and use both open and enclosed carriers. They are US DOT registered and fully licensed, insured and bonded. You can call an agent for a price quote, answers to your auto transport questions and to book your transport service.
Cape Canaveral includes ZIP codes: