- Freight Shipping To And From California
- California Freight Shipping Rates
- California Freight Shipping Cost & Time To Ship
- How Much Does Freight Shipping In California Cost?
- California Freight Transport Services
- Best Freight Shipping Companies In California
- Full Truck Load Freight Transport California
- Less Than Truck Load Freight Transport California
- Contact Us
Freight Shipping to and from California
California Freight Shipping Rates
As a business owner, one of the things you would be most concerned with is shipping your goods to your customers all over the world. We know that this might pose a challenge to you, that is why at A-1 Auto Transport we are offering you an easy and affordable way of delivering your goods to your customers wherever they are.
California Freight Shipping Cost & Time To Ship
|To / From California||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Los Angeles, CA To Auburn, AL||2137 miles||$3,847.50 - $4,702.50||6 - 8 Days|
|San Diego, CA To Erie, PA||2457 miles||$4,422.78 - $5,405.62||7 - 9 Days|
|San Jose, CA To Waterloo, IA||1954 miles||$3,517.20 - $4,298.80||5 - 7 Days|
|San Francisco, CA To South Valley, NM||1087 miles||$1,956.96 - $2,391.84||3 - 5 Days|
|Fresno, CA To North Platte, NE||1400 miles||$2,521.08 - $3,081.32||4 - 6 Days|
|Sacramento, CA To Hattiesburg, MS||2216 miles||$3,989.16 - $4,875.64||6 - 8 Days|
|Long Beach, CA To Dallas, TX||1442 miles||$2,596.68 - $3,173.72||4 - 6 Days|
|Oakland, CA To Brockton, MA||3103 miles||$5,587.02 - $6,828.58||8 - 10 Days|
|Bakersfield, CA To Merrimack, NH||3022 miles||$5,440.68 - $6,649.72||8 - 10 Days|
|Anaheim, CA To Athens, GA||2246 miles||$4,044.24 - $4,942.96||6 - 8 Days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
How Much Does Freight Shipping in California Cost?
Generally, our shipping rate at A-1 Auto Transport is very affordable. However, all shipments do not carry the same price and it's for the following reasons:
- Destination of your Freight: We always consider the shipment waiting to be moved at our customer's destination. What this means is that if we have goods waiting for us at your freight destination, it would cost less for us to handle your freight shipments.
- Accessories Required for your Shipping: If your shipment needs extra things like drop trailers or driver assistance, these things may add up to the initial price. Your shipping deadline.
California Freight Transport Services
Our services in California include:
- Less Than Truck-Load Freight: This service lets you pay only for the space your freight takes. It is cost-effective.
- Full Truck-Load Freight: This service is for those with many items to be shipped. They get to pay for the entire truck.
- Rail Freight: The shipment is moved by train and heavy goods can be shipped using this method.
- Sea Freight: In this method, the goods are shipped using cargo ships to anywhere in the world. It is the most affordable service.
- Air Freight: This service is very fast; however, limited goods can be moved using air freight.
- Expedited Services: This service ensures that your goods are delivered fast.
Best Freight Shipping Companies in California
The following are some of the benefits of using A-1 Auto Transport for your freight shipping.
- Our booking process is easy and fast.
- Our customer service representatives are available 24/7.
- We have advanced GPS technology for tracking and sending real-time updates of your shipment.
- We provide efficient shipping service at the best possible prices.
- We have an expert team.
Full Truck Load Freight Transport California
FTL, or full truckload freight shipping, is a way you can ensure that only your items are transported in a truck. Regardless of whether your items fill the truck or not, you will pay for the whole space.
Keep in mind that a full truckload might carry up to 20,000 pounds in weight, depending on the type of item you want to ship.
This method is beneficial for clients that are shipping high-volume items. If what you are transporting will fill a full truck, then this is the method for you. It is also a good idea when you are transporting fragile or perishable items.
If you want high-quality FTL shipping services, contact A-1 Auto Transport.
Less Than Truck Load Freight Transport California
In the Less Than Truck Load shipping method, the shipping company uses a single truck to transport cargo belonging to more than one client. This is a common practice by customers transporting items that won't fill a truck.
The customer pays for the space the cargo will occupy and not the whole truck. The shipping company keeps taking shipping orders and loading various cargo into the truck until the truck is full.
If you are shipping a few items, this method will be a good idea since you won't have to pay for the whole volume of the truck. However, LTL shipping has longer delivery times because a single truck will have multiple destinations.
A-1 Auto Transport is a great option for Less Than Truck Load shipping in California.
We are very excited to know that you are considering A-1 Auto Transport for your freight shipping. To find out more about our services, feel free to call us at 1-888-230-9116. We will fill you in with all the information you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
We ship to all the counties and 482 cities in California and we can pick up freights from those places as well for shipping to other parts of the US.
Your freight cost will be calculated based on the weight of your freight, freight mode, and distance or route. Also, parts of what will determine your cost are whether you are shipping with a full truckload (FTL) or less than truck load (LTL). LTL shipping is cheaper than FTL when you have only a few items to ship. Use our free quote tool to get actual freight costs.
You can get your freight delivered to or outside of California in a business day if the distance is short or if you use air freight for a far distance. Some land freights can also get delivered within a day, especially for full truckload (FTL) freight shipping. That's because the carrier deals with only one customer and the freight are ready to leave as soon as it's loaded. That's unlike LTL shipping where freights are handled for many customers, and that slows the shipping and delivery process.
Freight carriers calculate chargeable weight using the gross weight or volumetric weight. Gross weight is the combined weight of your shipment, packaging, and pallets while volumetric weight is derived by dividing your shipment's volume (Lbh) by the density ratio of the shipment mode.